THE END

After months preparing for this wedding it was finally complete. Now I was currently crying to my mom about what will happen.

"Izuku hunny you need to stop crying your ruining your makeup." She reassured me for the thousands time about how everything will be ok.

Some of the girls from the hall where here to. We ended up being really good friends so we stayed in touch. "Izuku listen to your mom it will all be fine"

I finally calmed down and then eri walked in. She looked so cute in her little white dress. I started to tear up again. "Oh my god izuku your so sensitive on your wedding day."

Izuku wedding dress by the way

It was now almost the time to walk me down the aisle. I was so happy about this day. The theme to are wedding was white and gold. My mom was going to walk me down the aisle because haha no father.

I could hear the music start to play. I took a deep breath. "Are you ready izuku we need to walk out now" i nodded and then we started walking. I looked at kai and I wanted to cry again. But I held it in.

I waved at all the people sitting down. Shinso was there aizawa and half the staff at ua. I stood in front of kai. We where just staring at each other.

The person that will be doing the book thing is. Boss man he smiled gently at me. And then eri came out she was so cute I wanted to just hug her.

She threw flowers everywhere she was a smiling mess. When she came over kai knelt down and kissed her forehead. And then she gave him the rings.

Ok real quick never been to a wedding before even tho I've got a lot of inventions to them one I don't like wearing a dress and two I'm yo lazy to go to one.

"Do you kai chisaki, take izuku midoriya to be your lawful wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him comfort him honer and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold from their day forward, as long as you both shall live."

" I do" and then he said the same thing to me. "I do" and some people started to whistle. "You may now kiss the bride"

People started to cheer and clap. Eri jumped on me which I catched her. Tears started to come out of my eyes. I kissed eri forehead and hugged her tightly.

It was now time to throw the bouquet. All the ladies formed in a circle. Surprisingly present mic joined in to. I threw the bouquet. And mic caught it.

I grabbed the mic. "Dadzawa you better marry mic now." He blushed at the statement that I made. Mic went over and kissed his lover.

It was now time to cut the cake. I looked at kai and he kissed my lips. "I'm glad I get to marry you darling" I smiled brightly at him. "Me to"

We celebrated all night.

The
End