Part 8

He's back at Japan now

When I woke up there was a note beside me. I lifted it up and read it.

"Hello darling please get dressed and then look at the back of the letter when your done and dress nice."

I grew excited what will we be doing today. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out the shower and blow dried my hair. I then went into the closet so I can pick out my outfit.

I then grabbed the note and read it

"If cut for you, I'll spin your head, just ask the cards why I'm red. What am I?"

I sat there on the bed is this a riddle. And then boom I finally got it roses. I ran to the garden and marigold followed me for some reason. Once I got there I checked the roses and sure enough there was a note card.

I opened up the card excitedly. Another riddle damnit.

"I am a animal, I do tricks, I love dead animals, and fish, what am I?"

Wow this one was way easier. I petted marigold and then looked at her collar. Sure enough there was another note.

" I am a vessel used in the kitchen. I am deep and hollow. Remove the first alphabet in me and find a bird. What am I?"

Ok well at least I know it's in the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen looking at everything. Until I spotted a bowl. I looked inside of it and there was another note.

" Although I'm not royalty. I am often a king or queen or king. When it gets dark every night. It's on me people are sleeping."

The bedroom I ran up stairs flying pass a couple of steps. I busted threw the door and there was kai sitting on the bed with a note. He smiled at me "are you having fun with these riddles darling."

I nodded and then picked up the note.

"I am a object. A object that you wear on your face. That makes sure you can't see out of. What am I?"

I picked up the blindfold on the night Stan but there was no note. "Why are there no more notes" he got up and took the blindfold from me. "Because I'm supposed to guide you after that."

He put the blind fold around my eyes. And then picked me up and carried me somewhere. He sat me in are car and closed the door now I was confused.

Finally the car stopped. I felt him pick me up again. I still didn't know where we were. He then set me down. "Kai where are we" he didn't respond.

He hasn't made a spin for awhile so is he even still here. I begins to grow worried. "You can take off the blind fold now" i took it off and we where at a beach. I turned around.

I grew shocked and tears started to come out of my eyes. "Izuku midoriya will you marry me. I know we haven't dated for long but I don't care. I love you so much." I tackled him to the ground.

"Yes yes a million times yes." I kiss all over his face while he had that goofy smile. And then I heard clapping. I looked around to see everyone that I love.

Eri tackled us "yay I'm going to get a new sibling" I blushed at that statement. "Maybe we will adopt another kid soon eri" she nodded excitedly.

We where now partying at the beach. Music blasting while everyone was just dancing around having a good time. Kai pulled me in by my waist and kissed me.

"I'm so glad your my wife now" is still wondering why he is deciding to say wife instead of husband.

Mka that's the end of this part I will see you on the last part of this story bye loves