Part 6

I was now cradling the little girl in my arms. She started to wake up. "We're am I" here voice came out shaky. "Hi hunny I'm izuku but you can call me what ever you like."

"Am I safe now izuku" my heart broke at that she's had such a bad past already. I can't let her be like how I was in middle school. "Yes your safe now are you hungry it's the morning so I can make you pancakes."

She looked confused. "What are pancakes" she tilted her head and looked up at me. I'm going to kill them for harming her like this. She walked beside me to the kitchen.

I sat her down on the counter and got out all the things I need. After I was done making the pancakes I made everyone's plates. "Breakfast is ready!" It was like a stampede you could here people flying down the stairs.

"I promise there not scary eri they just have a lot of energy." She looked confused till they all came down except kai. I gave them all there plates. "Thanks mommy" I rolled my eyes at what mimic said.

Then rikiya walked over but his walking felt like the house was about to collapse. I gave him to plates full of pancakes. "Thanks mom" I smiled brightly at him.

And he stomped away to sit down. "Ok eri they are all feed are you hungry to" I turned to look at eri. She nodded shyly I cut up her two pancakes.

I put some strawberries and then syrup. "Do any of you guys know where kai is" they all shook there head no and then I sighed. "He must be doing something important"

Eri was sitting on my lap eating her pancakes. She was actually socializing with them very well.

Eri helped me clean up all the plates and the dinning room after they ate. "Come on eri I need to show you were your going to be sleeping cause you can't sleep with me."

She looked sad at that but followed me anyway. I still need to put things in her room it's really plain. I opened the door and I was shocked

 I opened the door and I was shocked

The room

It was already done and it looked so pretty. I bet it was kai who did this. He said he doesn't like kids yet he did all of this. "Well eri when you see Kai you need to thank him ok." She nodded excitedly and then ran over to a doll house.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and then they rested there head on mine. "Do you like her room darling" I turned around and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for all that you did for me I don't know how to repay you im sorry"

He smiled a little "how you can repay me is by staying with me." He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Eww can y'all stop being all lovey dovey get a room." We broke apart and I started to laugh at what eri said.

"Eri you'll be fine staying by yourself right if you need me just shout my name." Me and kai walked off to are room. "You know there's another way to repay me" I looked at him suspiciously.

And then he kissed me. And that's how that lead to us on the bed and me halfway naked. He started to kiss down my neck and his hands moved anywhere. I moaned slightly at his gloved hands touching me.

Yup and done I'll leave that to your guys imagination

The next day

I woke up and my lower body was in pain. I looked towards kai and he was peacefully sleeping lucky bastard. I winced as I got up and limped to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the door I was sweeper off my feet.

"Let me take care of you darling" he sat me down on the bathroom counter and started to make a bath for me. He added some soap which was my favorite soap to use and he made bubbles.

It smelt like honey now with a little bit of flower smells. He sat me in there and I immediately relaxed. The hot water helping with all the aching. I closed my eyes just enjoying the bath.

After the bath he helped me out and gave me a towel. He gave me some pajama pants and then one of his sweaters. "Carry me to eri room"

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. My head going on his shoulder. We made it to eri room and he opened the door she was watching peppa pig.

Ok sorry I'm running out of ideas for this story so this will be the end of this part today sorry loves