Part 5

They not in school no more and he back at the mansion.

I was currently texting my mom right now about all the stuff that happened. And she was eager to meet kai she's literally forcing me to come over.

I went to Kai's office and sat on his lap his arms immediately wrapping around my waist. "My mom said she wants to meet you"

He hummed "what day" that's when I grew nervous my mom was so excited she said today. "Um today" i said in a whisper and then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and he ran to are room.

I sat on the couch in are room looking at him. He was panicking he's been trying to find a good outfit for the past hour. "Kai anything that you put on will be good can you hurry up she's cooking and I love her food."

I sighed watching instagram I looked up and he was finally dressed. He wore a dress pants and then a white button up long sleeve with a black tie hanging loosely. "How do I look"

He did a little spin "you look wonderful now come on she's been blowing up my phone ever since." We got in the car and I put the address in the gps for him.

We finally got there it was a small green house my house that held a lot of memories. Kai opened the door for me and we walked to the entrance.

I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. As soon as we walked in I was pulled into a tight hug. "Izuku how I missed you so much. How dare you not come visit me I should slap you for that."

Yup there goes my mothers bipolar disorder. "Ma I tried but the day I did I almost died" she looked saddened at that. "We'll fine your out of a hit for that"

She then noticed kai "you must be my son in law you can call me mom" she smiled brightly at kai. I blushed at the son in law thing.

I saw kai trying to hide his smirk from what she said. "You must be inko izuku told me many things about you I love your house by the way." I rolled my eyes at his tone switch up.

"Izuku you got yourself a keeper" she winked at me before disappearing in the kitchen. "I love your mom darling" he said smirking I sat beside him pouting.

"Oh shut up" he chuckled and then pulled me to his lap. "Much better" I blushed at what he said and looked away from him.

Ima be honest nothing happened here it was boring so where going to time skip to Saturday.

I woke up from kai tapping me. "We have a business meeting with the lov so your coming with me so get up darling." I rolled my eyes at the mention of the lov.

I picked out my outfit it was a button up long sleeve. And on top was a light green vest thing and then I wore light green baggy jeans with some air forces.

Kai wore his normal suit attire clothes I'm pretty sure that's all he has in his closet. "Come on or we will be late"

We arrived mimic and kurono will be assisting us. We opened the door and there was the leader. Tenko and the rest of the lov.

"Midoriya why is this hero brat here" dabi spat out. "First of all don't call my boyfriend a brat and he's apart of the Shei hissaikai"

They all looked shocked me and kai sat down on a couch while kurono and mimic stood behind us. "So what is this meeting for" kai said I yawned leaning my head on his shoulder.

"We wanted to do some trading" kai hummed at that statement. "We have quirk canceling bullets that will cancel your quirk forever making you quirk-less."

I sat up straight with that. "And how are you making those" i looked at shigiraki dead in the eyes. "I'm glad you asked bring the girl in"

Toga left and came back with a little girl not older than ten. My blood began to boil how can they do such things to this little girl. I smiled gently at the little girl she looked so scared.

"We cut her open and then we use her blood to make the bullets." My eyes widened i slammed my hand on the table breaking it. "What the fuck why are you torturing this little girl like that you sick fucks!"

I was about to knock some sense into them when kai pulled me on his lap. "How much for the girl" that's all kai said the lov looked shocked.

"10 million dollars for the girl" I looked shocked that's a lot of money. "And done the money just got sent to you now give me the girl this business is over."

The little girl was sitting on my lap asleep she looked so sad. "Thank you kai for this" i said tearing up. He smiled at me "anything for you darling"

Mka sorry this ain't no long ass part today I'm to tired for it I've been working out all day so yeah