The party

TW

TW

"Come onnnn," Miles whines, banging on the bathroom door. "One second!" Harper chirps from inside.

We're waiting for her to get ready before we head off to this party down the village. None of us have gone out in like two weeks so it's safe to say we're planning on getting absolutely irreparably shit faced.

None of us minded Harper tagging along, Carter even surprisingly demanded she came but Lucian was very vocal about disagreeing with the idea. Claiming that she wouldn't fit in at a party and would just be our responsibility to look after all night.

I think his problem is that he thinks she's incapable of taking care of herself but I disagree, sure she's very hyperactive and innocent but he doesn't give her enough credit. She's literally in all the same classes as him and he still thinks she's clueless when obviously she's quite intelligent.

She comes out of the bathroom wearing a tiny sage green dress paired with a white clutch bag. Her long hair gracefully rests upon her shoulders as she tilts her head. "Will this be okay?" She asks, doing a little spin.

"Uh yeah," Dex replies, staring at her tiny waist and smooth legs with nothing but lust in his eyes. 

She walks over to Lucians bed, tucking in the pillows she laid out to make it look like a person was sleeping. That was her grand plan to help Lucian get to the party without getting in trouble which made us all burst out into laughter. 

She doesn't realise that Lucian never cared about getting in trouble, he was just mad at her for being an idiot and going out in the wood during the dark.

"Let's go," She says happily, intertwining her arm with Mile's and practically bouncing out the door. This is her first party apparently which is shocking, based on her looks you'd think she'd be really popular.

It's ten pm now so we have to run down the road to the bus stop in order to catch the last bus. We climb up onto the second floor as the bus takes off down the road.

"Jesus Christ," Tyler mumbles, looking at the house the parties at. From the windows we can see how packed it is and there's already someone on the lawn puking. 

"Stick with us," Carter says, turning to face Harper but she's no longer behind us. We look around for a second before spotting her already entering the house.

 We look around for a second before spotting her already entering the house