New work partner

Tw: Belittling, injuries

"I can't believe you passed out during sex," Eric grumbled.

"I think I broke my ribs earlier. Can I go use the medpac?" Saria signed and pointed to her torso.

"Datapad," Eric reminded her.

Saria wilted and got out her datapad, typing out her previous statement and handing it to Eric.

"Are you kidding? You're fine. It's probably just your asthma," Eric rolled his eyes.

Saria frowned. She was pretty sure she broke her ribs. It hurt to take full breaths and her chest was severely bruised.

Saria grabbed the datapad back from him and typed out how certain she was that it was broken ribs.

"Don't question me," Eric said when he read what she had written. "It's not like you're a doctor anyways. You're only an architect."

Saria pasted a smile on her face and nodded, doing anything to make him happy.

"Now go to work. I need some money to go out with my friends. You know I love you, right babe?" Eric hugged her, squeezing her chest, and the pain made her see stars.

Saria got her things and walked out the door, heading for the coordinates she was told to go to for her newest assignment. It seemed to be a space port.

When she got there, she saw an attack shuttle waiting there, with armoured soldiers out waiting for her arrival. If fact, one of them looked familiar.

"Saria?" Tech asked, a surprised look on his face.

Saria smiled, her hands too full to sign with.

"You two know each other?" A man  with long hair asked.

"Saria saved me from a speeder. I told you the story yesterday?" Tech reminded the man.

He turned to Saria and introduced his group as Clone Force 99, aka the Bad Batch.

Saria put her things down and signed a hello.

"She says hello," Tech translated.

"I know that," Hunter rolled his eyes. "You taught us BSL months ago."

"You remember?" Tech faked a look of shock. "I had assumed you had forgotten, seeing as  you forgot me on Endor one time."

Saria's shoulders shook silently as she laughed, before doubling over in agony at the pain in her chest.

"Saria?" Tech worriedly nudged her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," She signed, grimacing from the pain.

"Don't look fine," Crosshair remarked.

"What happened Saria?" Tech asked her after shooting a dark look at Crosshair.

"I guess I hurt myself saving you," Saria focused on taking shallow breaths.

Tech frowned in concern before pushing his goggles up the bridge of his nose. He scanned her with his datapad and showed it to Hunter with a concerned look.

"Holy kriff you broke three ribs!" Hunter shouted.

The blood drained from Saria's face as she realized how serious it was.

"I will get the medpac, someone get Saria seated," Tech ordered and rushed off.

Before she knew it, Saria was swept up by Wrecker and carried to a seat inside the ship. She was plopped down on it and just watched on in curiosity as everyone struggled to find the medpac.