Te'tai

Tw: A man who is  unable to take a hint, unwanted sexual advances, panic attack, talk of sex

Yuck I did that thing where the MC has to be saved by someone when she can't defend herself.

At least it's not some guy who she then falls for.

It's her new bff!

:D

Saria left for her new job, leaving Eric a packed lunch. She smiled at everyone she passed, and some of them even wished her a good day.

 She reached the bar and met with her new employer, a Devaronian man who immediately told her to get out and start serving drinks. He scolded her for being late, even though she was only two minutes late since she couldn't find the building.

Saria nodded and grabbed a serving tray from a table and went to the bar.

The barkeeper was a purple Twi'lek woman with dark purple makeup. She introduced herself as Te'tai and gave Saria a round of drinks for a table of rowdy friends.

Saria put them on her tray and tried her best to balance them, while trying to navigate the throngs of dancing people. She reached the group's table and handed them their drinks, then hurried back to Te'tai to get more.

"How many can you handle at a time?" Te'tai asked as she slid one down the counter for someone at the other end.

Saria shrugged.

A drunk dancer stumbled into Saria, making her grip the counter in surprise.

"Sorry hun," The lady apologized. "Guess I had too much to drink tonight."

"It's fine," Saria signed.

The lady stared at her apologetically. "I'm so sorry love, I don't speak sign language."

Saria smiled gently and gave a thumbs up. Te'tai tapped her shoulder and gave her a couple more drinks to hand out.

"These go to those fine boys in the corner," Tetai winked. "And give the middle one this paper alright? It has my comm channels number."

Saria nodded and placed them on her tray. She carefully carried it to the customers as Te'tai handed a glass to someone else who was leaning on the bar.

"Saria?" Wrecker asked. "What are you doin' here?"

Saria put the tray down to explain. "I got a job here. I serve drinks now."

"Hey," Crosshair nodded his thanks as he received his drink. 

"Hi!" Saria happily smiled.

Hunter eyed Wrecker as he downed his drink in one gulp. He slammed his empty cup down with a cheer.

"This is for you," Saria slipped Hunter the paper Te'tai had handed her.

"I'm sorry but I don't exactly..." Hunter trailed off staring at Tech. "I mean- I'm not... I-"

Saria's shoulders shook with laughter and she pointed at Te'tai who wiggled her fingers at them. Hunter's mouth opened in an 'O' and silently put the paper in his pocket. 

"Hello Saria!" Tech brightly said. "Are you enjoying your new job?"

"It's fine," Saria tilted her head in thought. "I miss my old one."

"I hope I'm not being to rude by asking, but why did you leave your position?" Tech questioned and sipped at his drink. "It was quite sudden."

Saria cringed. "Eric didn't feel comfortable with me working with soldiers."