Epilogue

I know, a short book, but I never intended for this one to be that long.

Baar'ur will be my main Tech story, and it will probably be the longest thing I write.

This was always meant to be just long enough that I couldn't make it a one shot, but not really longer than that.

So here's the ending! 

Tw: Mentions of death.

Te'tai was at Saria's doorstep a week later.

"Hello, Te'tai," Saria greeted her. "What are you doing here?"

"Hunter and I have been in contact while they're gone, since we don't want to talk a break in our relationship," Te'tai closed her eyes and breathed in.

"Did something happen?" Saria tilted her head.

"Can we sit down?" Te'tai asked.

Saria nodded and led her inside, guiding her to a chair. "What's wrong, Te'tai?"

"Tech is dead," Te'tai told her. "Hunter told me yesterday."

"What?" Saria's eyes widened.

"He was shot on the mission they were sent on," Te'tai sadly said. "And he didn't make it."

Saria lowered herself into the seat next to Te'tai. "I can't believe it. He helped me a lot, and now he's dead?"

"I can't believe it either. We're all in shock," Te'tai buried her face in her hands. "It's terrible."

"This is horrible," Saria's lip quivered.

"He- he left these for you," Te'tai said and handed Saria something.

"These are our plans for the water source," Saria looked them over. "I guess he never finished it."

"What are you going to do with them?" Te'tai asked, glancing at them.

She sighed and looked up at Te'tai. "I'm going to complete the design and name it after him."

And so she did.

Tech's memory lived on in the design that they had made together, and Saria never forgot how he helped her with everything.

That happened.

Thank you all for reading, have a nice day/night/life