The Fastest Skeleton vs Gloomy+Creepy Doctor

Before Sans resetted and all. One being a tall skeleton watched his actions. It smiled and said. 

✋☠❄☜☼☜💧❄✋☠☝ ❄☟✋💧 ❄✋💣☜☹✋☠☜ ✋💧 💧❄☼✌☠☝☜ ✌☠👎 👎✋☞☞☜☼☜☠❄📬 💣✌✡👌☜📬 ☺🕆💧❄ 💣✌✡👌☜📬. INTERESTING THIS TIMELINE IS STRANGE AND DIFFERENT. MAYBE. JUST MAYBE.

In the previous chapter we were presented with how Sans acquired his new powers. Before he was the lazy easy going dude. Ever since he found Chaos Emeralds with Master Emeralds. The most powerful artefacts in existence that is capable of anything. Especially if collected together. They gifted him new power. He became a lot stronger and faster. Although he got new abilities. Now he could consider himself the fastest thing alive. I mean he could easily reach speed beyond that of light. Due to Sans experimenting(he had things that could go faster than light and even that things were too slow for him). Also his strength incresed to the point of Sans being able to lift insanely heavy objects. He even lifted a black hole(size of 10 meters). Many other feats. 

For example his Blasters have enough power to destroy multiple solar systems. How does Sans know? He was able to calculate it(don't ask how). He scaled his other attack from Planetery to Multy-Solar System, via testing and experimenting. 

A week passed after Sans initial reset. This time he relaxed a bit. Despite that he still had grown stronger. Frisk just like she promised did pasifist run. Sonic Sans only signed(my name for this Sans). He right now chilled in his post in Waterfall. He enjoyed calmness and beauty of this place. Somewhat he was not happy though. He felt that genocide run was his fault. (In my au Sans actually protected Frisk. Yes he did let her fight on her own, but ultimately step up, if things got too far). He did reveal some of his power to his friends, but his promise was more important. He somewhat dislikes to promise, but always kept them. This why he felt guilty for genocide. How did he not notice? How did he not prevent it? Many thoughts and no answers. 

Maybe if he was like in the past he would just laze it off and not care. Right now he couldn't affort it, he was different. He was not the same skeleton. No longer lazy, only sometimes. No longer ampathatic. Sans realized that he had power to change this world. He had multiple chances to prevent Frisk from genocide and stop her, if necessary. Stupid him thinking that she will came into conclusion on her own. He did not have any idea about Chara. He did not blame her as ultimately it was Frisk choice. No one else's. That only hurt Sans more. Sonic Sans woved to always have power to protect his friends and family. Even if he needs to sacrifice himself. 

At Waterfall. Sans's post. You know. 

Sans was currently taking his nap. He was peacifully sleeping. The place seemed to be silent and devoid of sounds. As if supporting short skeleton in his dream. Sometimes underground and it's places are magnificent. No one was around or at least it seemed like it. However someone will arrive. This was of course Frisk, who had decided to meet with her uncle. When she approached his post, she saw him napping, but could feel he was aware of his surrondings. This was ability she found facinating. Due to it he could be awaken at any moment and ready for throwing hands. 

Frisk wanted to prank her uncle like he did to her. A small revenge, if you will. She closed her distance slowly. Thus reaching Sans in 5 minutes. The reason for being slow is quite obvious. Sans for some reason has very good hearing and can hear even quiet sounds, that why frisk walked carefully as to not raise any sound. Sans luckily was still asleep. Frisk appeared right next to him banging on his post. This definitely woke him up instantly. But that was all it did. Sans took in his current location. Quickly seeing Frisk, he decided to greet her. 

Sonic Sans(name from now on to others he is just Sans): Oh hey Frisk, what ya doing here? Sans asked surprised by seeing Frisk in front of him. He remembered she was in Showdin with his brother Papyrus. However he supposed that she finished all business with him and simply wanted to hang up with him. Not that Sans was particularly against it. Right now he wanted to talk about previous timeline.