A friend? Sonic Sans meets some creepy skeletons

Previously in last chapter we have left from Sonic Sans in his Super Sonic Sans form helping Chara to regain her physical body and soul. After that Super Sonic Sans used his power to restore reality and universe, while destroying the Barrier. He allowed monsters to be free after a long time. Countless years spend in prison in seal of Barrier. After such feat Super Sonic Sans returned to his base or normal state, despite that he have grown stronger in his Super form. 

When the Barrier have opened monsters spend some time to prepare to go on surface to prepare for humans. They went to the closest local town, which surprisingly were not so far off. Monsters faced off difficulties at a time. Due to their unexpected arrival and appearance humans threated them with untrust and hostility. Thankfully some deals were formed by both leaders of two parties. It had been agreed upon that monsters were allowed to life in town and even get a job. They also had their rights, but also monsters too could be punished, via Law. 

Monsters were able to buy houses for themselves. Some opened their own business like Grillby or Muffet. Gaster became one of the best and leading scientist in the world. Making his inventions. Frisk became official abassodor for monsters. Chara also held some power with Asriel. However Asgore and Toriel were official political faces of monsters. 

But what our favorite speedy skeleton was up to? Well he had been training and running all this time. He never was on surface, so he took his opportunity to discover the world, while doing so he trained himself. He knew that he might face stronger enemies and tougher challenges in future. That's why he continued on his training. 

It has been a month. Sans became much stronger and faster from all the training and running he did. He still does it, but more to help people. He became some kind of hero around the Earth and humanity. Also he was not really welcomed, but it mattered little to him. What truly mattered is that he saved people from dangerous situations every day. For some reason he had a bad feeling today. He couldn't explain why though. Perhaps it's just his mind playing tricks on him. 

Frisk's Pov

I was walking in streets thinking about how to help my friends to interract better with humans. I clearly saw that humans disliked monsters very much to the point of forming a organisation against them. I think it's called ADM or something. Anyways I walked down, when suddenly I saw a strange girl. She was about my age. She was as tall as me. She even had brown hair with pinkish color in them(aroun half). She also wore pink sweeter and had pink eyes. I saw that car moved to her and she did not see it. I thought about it for a while. I realized what is about to happen. But I was not going to make it happen. So I got infront of her and car. I created my shield builded from my sheer determination. It's good that I received training from Chara. Her training helped me be better in my powers of Determination. 

Car crushed right into my shield, but it did not do anything to it. I thanked my powers for being so durable and crazy powerful this time. I then began to speak to this girl. 

Frisk: You alright? My name is Frisk! What is yours? I introduced myself and asked her name. She glanced at me, then exclaimed. 

Betty Noir: Thank you. I almost died right there. My name is Betty Noir a pleasure to be your friend. She proclaimed a bit too sweetly. However Frisk did not notice it. She smiled at her new supposed friend. She already wanted to introduce Betty to everyone she knows. She was gonna start with Gaster as he is the closest to their current location. 

Frisk: Yeah! Lets go I am going to make you see all of my friends. They are going to love you. Hehe. Frisk said, while grapping Betty's arm and running towards Gaster. She did not see the sinister smile that grew on Betty face after her words. Betty smiled cause her plan was set in motion.