Sonic Sans Profile

Note: This is just our hero profile to check his progress and future too. Let's see

He has all abilities, power and techniques of Sonic. You can see them here 

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Modern)#Super_Sonic(just copy and see, plus watch archie page abilities from  there is taken as well)

Interdimensional Teleportation: Due to his new power given by Chaos Emeralds his teleportation has been amplied being powerful enough to take Sans into different dimensions and universes. He can travel through multiverse and other multiverses with ease

Advanced Chaos Control: Sans has better bond and control over Emerald and Master Emeralds, that gives him improved version of Chaos Control making him being able to stop time, use or do almost anything with emeralds. he can also manipulate them and their power, even if it's within someone else(like Knuckles)

Chaos Development: Due to his bond with emeralds they give him some of their energy every day making him grow stronger each day. It's also increases his growth in strength and power in battle and overall growth. 

Overcharge: Sans can overcharge any of his abilities making them stronger and more deadly in return. This also includes Chaos Emeralds

Infinite: Sans has unlimited stamina and energy allowing his to be intirable in fight or has inexhaustible host 

Magical Eye: abilities that previously allowed Sans to make his eye glow blue. Now he has it as passive abilities with both eyes glowing green. It allows his to sense auras and any moments, also increses reaction and reflexes considerably. 

Combination: Sans can combine any and all of his abilities making them stronger and making them have special abilities(like his sonic abilities with his own previous ones)

Energy Share: Sans can share his stamina and energy to others(cannot heal) making them be at their fullest again. Doesn't affect him in any way. Also can give energy for making someone stronger or powering up their moves or abilities. 

Accelarated Healing Factor: Due to him being skeleton his healing factor is working a bit differently, but it heals is hp and physical appearance(making him regrow bones easily).

Chaos Bones: Allows Sans to create blue bones of insane power. They have his energy along side some from Chaos Emeralds, which gives them immense piercing power and destructive capacity. They can be combines with sans attacks like homing or spin attack. Making each stronger from each other

Chaos Blasters: Same Gaster Blaster, but called differently with insane power. They are so strong they are capable of erasing multiple solar systems easily. If they are charged at full they can eradicate an entire galaxy. Possibly more with overcharge or combination. 

Chaos Magic Manipulation: Can manipulate both magic and chaos. 

Now to stats(Update or rescale)

Strength: Insane that Sonic can lift dozens of Stars no matter the size or weight. 

Durability: Low Multiversal(Current Sonic)

Speed: Immeasurable( can travel faster than time)

Stamina: Infinite

Endurance: Can survive almost anything

Healing Factor: Can regrow his body within minute

IQ: Genius- Possibly Extradionary Genius(smarter than before, via scaling to Gaster)

Combat: Good(quite good at close and ranged compat, greatly experienced)

Experience: Vast

Skill: Massive