Final Reckoning of HATE. Quest for Emeralds. God vs Devil.

In last chapter Chara somehow got Frisk's determination, which boosted her power and made her almost capable of controlling the timeline. However Sans power is still tempering with Reset, so Chara is not in full control just yet. Sans was able to go away from there. Saving Frisk and Flowey. He had enough power to stop Chara alone, but still he wanted to be sure. That's why he went for his lab. There he had a device, which should have enabled him to save his dad from his previous encounter. Sonic Sans knew that if Chara could return, so could his father Gaster. Sans immedeately started fixing his device, he tried many times before. Never succeeding. Now he might have the slightest hope that this time his machine works. Not only Sans got more powerful, but his speed helped him tremendeously with fixing. He could finish this in moments. 

Flowey: So what's our plan now? Flowey couldn't help, but ask. Now Chara had more power than ever before. Stopping her is becoming harder as time passes. She had Frisk's determination, which meant that she can acquite control of this world, soon. They couldn't let her do that. Otherwise things will go downhill. 

Sonic Sans: In nutshell I want to make this machine work to save a certain person. He could be a help to us. I know that Chara's win is making things far more complicated than they were before. However he can help us defeat her once and for all. 

Sonic Sans answered, while still in progress with his invention. Flowey only nodded in understandment. After some time. Frisk finally has woken up from her sleep. Due to her determination being sucked out of her, she was out cold. Now she was weak and almost powerless. Sans greeded her with Flowey. She was confused on what happened. However she quickly remembered that Chara knocked her out. Then she was told about the situation. She realized that how severe their problem got. Chara now almost had power of the Reset. The only thing preventing her is Sans interference with that power. Due to him having the power of Chaos Emeralds. However if Chara continues on growing stronger, he only delays the ineventable. Sans finally fixed his device. 

He hoped that this time everything will work. Perhaps glitching timeline helps him with this. Time to find out. 

Sans: I think you should close your eyes. 

Flowey and Frisk decided to listen to Sans cause he never lies or mistakes. That's why they closed their eyes. Soon a bright light engolved them being quite bright and large. However this light only existed for several seconds. After dissapaiting. They saw a tall skeleton. Frisk instantly recognised the man who speaks in hands or Gaster, who tried to kill her in last timeline. He failed, which she was glad for. But not without Sans help. She still felt guilty about him killing this skeleton. She knew that Sans did not felt good after that. No one ever does. Especially after murdering one of his kind in cold blood. Well Sans talked Gaster out of it, but he did not listen. Sans was forced to do the deed. But nothing ever goes away easily. Gaster looked confused, but he approahced his son with a smile. Both looked at each other knowingly. 

Sonic Sans: Heya, G. Sans greeted his long lost dad. He believed to be dead, only to find him trying to kill Frisk. Killing him in response. Now making him return with his ever failing machine cause of something with help of instability of this universe. Meeting his dad alive again and with him. Sans was overwhelmed with emotions and powwe rthat this encounter gave him.

Gaster: Heya, did you MIST me? Gaster joked. It made Frisk chuckle a little making her notice similarities within Father and Son by this point obvious. Flowey only rooled his eyes in annoyance. He never thought about jokester will appear. This will be the worst scenerio ever, behind timeline erasure of Chara. 

Sonic Sans: Good one, but let's a-VOID jokes for now. Now this got Flowey to comment about their bad quality humor. Sans asked his dad, if he knew where souls were.