Izuku Midoriya isn't Quirkless!

In a world where 80% of the populace has some form of special power or ability one boy stood out. He was born in the highly unlucky 20% who do not develop such traits. All his life one Izuku Midoriya was bullied and abused by all except his mother and aunt. Worse yet the only friend he had ever had was before he was diagnosed as Quirkless. He was an egomaniacal brat named Katsuki Bakugo. The son of his own aunt figure Mitsuki Bakugo. The boy used his powerful quirk explosion to abuse little Izuku Midoriya as well he was never reprimanded for it. No instead he was praised for all the horrible acts he committed on the boy or any others with weak or no quirks.

    Izuku's schools always aided in the bullying and abuse on him. They didn't care about the Quirkless kid and anytime he was foolish enough to report the bullying he himself was reprimanded and called a liar. Hell the bastards even chose to lower his grades and mark him as a delinquent. All for something completely out of his control. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

    As the years went by little Izuku was scarred and burnt. Essentially tortured by kids, adults, teachers, police, and even pro heroes. Such was his cruel fate. To never be accepted by any save two. Izuku had developed a habit for studying and analyzing quirks of all peoples. From kids to civilians, heroes to vigilantes, and even villains. His mind was incredibly advanced for his age and he was going to use it in order to fulfill his one dream. To be a hero. To save and protect others all with a smile on his face.

     But one action would change his fate from being the abused Quirkless runt to becoming one of the most overpowered healers of all time. After yet another day of hell aka known as Aldera middle school he was once more suicide baited and his notebook full of quirk analyses was nearly destroyed by Katsuki Bakugo. He gathered his things and walked home tears in his eyes. "Why? What did I ever do to deserve this hell? I never hurt anyone. I never did anything. Why does everyone treat me so horribly for being born Quirkless?" He asked as he walked through the streets.

   He was walking through an underpass when suddenly he heard an evil voice ring out. Next thing he remembers was the sensation of drowning as a green sludge villain forced his body down Izuku's throat. His mind went black with the words "TEXAS SMAAAAASH!" Ringing through his head.

     As his conciousness returned he felt someone slapping his face. He opened his eyes and they nearly bulged out of his head at the sight before him. Standing there was the mountain visage of the number one hero himself All Might! The hero thanked him for his help and was about to leave when Izuku foolishly grabbed onto his leg as All Might made a mighty leap.

     After the hero noticed his actions and they landed on a rooftop Izuku's dream was shattered completely. "No. I don't think a Quirkless person can become a hero." Said the massive man fully destroying the last shred of hope the boy had. Izuku stood on that rooftop unable to hear the words the hero said to him after that. For several minutes he much to his regret seriously considered jumping off the roof like his former friend suggested earlier that day.

    Luckily though this was not where his story ended. No instead it was where his story truly began. An explosion snapped him out of his thoughts. He yelped before beginning to run out to find the source of the problem. But he didn't get far before the words All Might told him began replaying in his head. Izuku stopped as his tears began to flow. He doesn't know how long he stood stock still considering what All Might told him. With a few deep breaths he turned and began to walk home.

    It didn't take long for him to get home. Yet when he did his entire world had been shattered once more. Izuku was standing before his tearful mother as she spoke the words that nearly killed him to hear. "I-I-Izuku.....K-K-Katsuki is.....d-d-dead...." She said to him as her eyes became waterfalls. Izuku didn't want to believe it. He couldn't believe any villain had been powerful enough to slay his once best friend turned worst tormentor. "Wh-Wh-What? N-No. That's n-n-not p-possible!" He shouted as his own eyes became waterfalls. Only for his mother Inko Midoriya to explain the situation. Somehow the same sludge villain that nearly killed him had escaped All Might and during his escape he did to Katsuki what he tried to do to Izuku. The heroes didn't do a thing to help. They all just stood by doing nothing as his once best friend drowned in the streets.