The Start of Something More!

Shota Aizawa was a veteran Pro Hero. Long ago the man lost his best friend and changed to become a 'Logical Man' but was quite literally illogical. He has the quirk Erasure. It allows him to temporarily erase the quirks of others. Minus Mutant quirks that is. He works as well at UA High alongside his friends Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight and Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic. His job is the homeroom teacher of Hero Course 1A. Yet as much as he wishes to he can't seem to comprehend the sight before him.

    Earlier that day he and Mic were called in by Nemuri to help stop a kidnapper. But when they arrived they came across a horror show. An alleyway full of blood and viscera with three bloody people. The presumed kidnapper lay near fatally on one side of the alley. But their friend lay in a pool of blood as a naked boy covered head to toe in nothing but blood held her. Not a moment later the boy thanked God the heroes were here and fell unconscious.

    Now the boy lays in the medical Wing as Nemuri sits by holding his hand as tears fall. Even Recovery Girl herself is fretting over the boy. An action he never once imagined to see from either heroine. "Hey Zawa....uhh you got any idea what's happening?" Asked Mic as the pair watch on. Aizawa groans as he shakes his head. "I think this is one of the kids she said she was training for the exams. But I've never met any of them." Nemuri sniffles as she turns to the two men. "This is Izuku Midoriya. The miracle healer. I....I watched that villain....blow him apart.....y-yet mere minutes later he was whole once more. The villain even.....blew off my arm....yet Izuku healed it like it was nothing after he beat the villain." That shook the two men. Both blinked as they looked from her to the boy then each other.

    Before they could ask further questions the door flew open as a Blonde Woman with spiked hair, a green haired chubby woman, and Two teen girls rushed inside holding a very young child. "IZUKU/IZU-CHAN/IZU-KUN!" They shouted aloud. Confusing the two heroes even further before the Rat God of UA himself stepped inside. The girls were acting chaotically before RG shut down the noise with a glare that even terrified Aizawa. Nezu smiled softly as he looked to the heroes and motioned for them to step out.

     Once outside the heroes began to speak. "Shota, Hizashi. Thank you for getting to the scene so fast. Without you two the world would have been without the greatest potential hero ever. That boy that lays there is as intelligent as me if not even more so. His heroic heart outshines any I ever saw. Yet not even I knew he was strong enough to takedown Overhaul." Said Nezu as he climbed into a chair. The two heroes looked on confused. "Overhaul? Was that the villains name they fought?" Asked Mic as Aizawa watched on wordlessly. "Yes and no. It's his quirks name. He uses it as opposed to his real name Kai Chisaki." It was then that Aizawa nearly stumbled. "Kai Chisaki.....as in the Shie Hassaikai leader Kai Chisaki?" Nezu nodded confirming his question as Aizawa looked through the window of the door to the group and saw RG examining the little girl as both the teenagers each hold one of her hands. She was crying and obviously terrified. But he then looked again and realized she was covered in bandages and very thin for age.

    "What does overhaul do?" Asked Mic making Nezu chuckle. "Oh quite simple. It can disassemble and reassemble anything. Living and nonliving. Ergo when Nemuri said she watched Izuku blow up and had her arm blown up that means Overhaul used only part of his quirk. If he wanted to he most likely could kill someone and revive them a moment later. Changing them however he saw fit. Yet he had a bad matchup in Izuku. His quirk is about the closest one can come to invincibility. He can be damaged but heals instantly. It's so powerful it healed him not even five minutes after Overhaul had blown him up." Aizawa grumbles at that before looking to Nezu. "So are we just gonna overlook him using his quirk against Overhaul?" He asked as Nezu cackled. "Hahaha. My Shota. How can we do that when his quirk is only healing? The boy could only heal others actively as the rest of his abilities are passive. As well he was only fighting in self defense. Seeing as he did not use his quirk to take down the villain how then can we punish him for any of it?" He asked knowing that Aizawa couldn't logically counter it.