Played by the Undying!

It's the first full day of heroics for class 1A. As the class sits wondering who their teachers are going to be the trio smirk knowing what's bout to go down. Before too long Izuku glares at the doorway as the class hears the booming steps. "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" Booms the voice of the gigantic oaf himself All Might making the entire class minus the trio grow huge smiles and talk happily until...."The fuck you smoke before class All Might?! There's nothing normal about that!!!" A powerful older man's voice shouts as the mini dynamo Gran Torino flies into class kicking the back of Toshinori's head shocking all of them until they hear three people cackling like demons.

     The class looks on in shock as Izuku, Momo, and Ochaco are on the floor pointing and laughing like fools. "Yaoyorozu-san wh-what is so f-funny?" Asks Kyoka Jiro with a look of horror on her face. "That fucker deserved it!" Momo says with a defiant glare as all Might picks his ass up and looks scared as he rubs the back of his head. Izuku stands up and walks to Gran Torino. "Hai. He does. Sensei I take it today is battle training yes?" He asks with a sunshine level smile. The old codger nods and introduces himself to the class. The trio each go and grab their costumes before leaving while the two teachers explain. Though one notices the angered glare towards Izuku and he furrows his brow.

    The trio are standing at Faux City Beta. Dressed in their costumes. Ochaco has her costume with the added upgrades of the cables and little boosters in her boots. Momo in a custom costume designed by Izuku and Nemuri themselves. It's still a red base but it's self repairing allowing her to tear it and fix itself after. As well she had a utility belt she put in many different support items she makes. The costume has several gadgets and atomic structures designed into it around the bust and buttocks. She has essentially steel toes combat boots and braces on her legs. With two full gauntlets designed by one Melissa Shield that Nemuri and Izuku had ordered. With all the safety equipment she had on it allowed her to safely use 55% of OFA without harm.

     Izuku however had a special costume designed from his favorite anti hero from an old comic book. His name was something pool but the girls couldn't remember. It was forest green in color with boots, gloves, and knee and elbow guards. He has a mask as well. But what scared the rest of the class was he carries many throwing knives and two swords Momo had created that made them insanely sharp and damn near unbreakable. They were busy chatting it up when the teachers arrived and all Might kept glaring at Izuku who removed his mask and walked up to him. After all the training Izuku was now 6'3 and almost 210 pounds. He glared to All Might. "Listen here. You don't like me Andi despise your hypocrisy motherfucker. But I am not at fault for all your problems understand? You will teach the students and not show bias or favoritism or I will take your ass out in front of them. Remember dumbass you cannot kill me. But I sure as fuck can and will kill you if you try anything. Understand?!"

     Toshinori looked on as his face paled. He nodded slowly as Izuku regained his brilliant smile and returned to the girls. "I won't stop him and the staff has orders that if you try and piss him off he is allowed to fight you with lethal force. So be good Toshi or I will find a way to bring Nana back and let her punish you some more. Got it?!" Growled Torino making All Might trembled as he clenched his butt cheeks and grabbed them with a look of pure horror on his face.

    The class arrived on the scene not long after with the replacement Hitoshi Shinso who had a surprise waiting for him. He actually had a costume and looked like a fucking ninjaq with his own capture scarf. He would need to train with it yeah but he definitely gave an air of fuck around and find out. He walked up to the trio and bowed in respect thanking Izuku for his suggestion to Hero Course and for the costume. "Rise please Shinso. You deserved to be given this chance and I wasn't going to let you not have a hero suit too. I hope you like the suit. I based it off of Eraserhead but more form fitting if you train some more. I added the ninja mask to help hold the support item I am having made for you. It will arrive tomorrow." Beamed Izuku as Shinso smiled.