Entrance Exam and First Day!

It's been two months since Izuku and Momo had taken their recommended exam. As the days have gone by Izuku had found himself in a relationship with each of the four. It still feels as though things have been more akin to a dream than reality for the boy. Eri has been being homeschooled by the five girls and Izuku. Her language skills have gotten better and even started to learn how to read. The girls still train to further enhance their quirks and physical fitness. Izuku as well. He has gotten better at diagnosing and healing others injuries. He has grown stronger and learned a new facet of his quirk. Now due to as advanced he has become with his self regeneration he no longer feels pain as others do. He feels it but his quirk automatically dulls the pain to the point that losing a limb is akin to stubbing a toe.

     His relationship with the four women has also grown. He has helped Momo grow to utilize 30% of OFA and her creation ability has made it so she can create solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas. Her lipids now last ten times as long as before. Ochaco has expanded her gravitational powers and limits even further. She can lift far more weight than before and no longer feels the effects of nausea on floating herself. Izuku's knowledge of quirks helped them grow to be able to be on par with pros already which helped Ochaco relax for her exam.

     Today was Ochaco's exam and Izuku along with Nemuri, Momo, and Eri went with her. "Okay. While you take the written and practical exams Ocha we will be with the teachers. We will watch over the practical portion but other than that we won't have any effect on your exams. I can't due to having a vested interest. I will not be gauging your skills as a judge merely an observer. So you have the same odds as any other hopeful." Said Nemuri as she held Eri on her hip. "Ah cool. Hehe. Least this way I can get by on my own skill and not get in via nepotism." Said Ochaco cheerily.

     Momo and Izuku stayed with Ochaco as Nemuri took Eri to meet with Nezu. "Given your studies with us I know the written will be a breeze Ocha." Cheered Momo as she smiled to her friend. Izuku nodded and said. "Plus given my training program for you zero gravity you will easily be able to gain the necessary points against the bots. Just to be sure don't focus solely on destroying robots. Try and help others that could be in danger. I'm not sure if that would help or not but at least it would allow for less injuries for Granny Chiyo to heal after. If nothing else that will keep her from beating the morons who acted recklessly." He said with a shit eating grin that made both girls laugh as they pictured little Chiyo beating the kids who purposefully hurt themselves.

    They left Ochaco after getting inside and made their way to the observation room. There they met up with Nemuri and Eri and sat next to her as they each talked on the written portion. According to Nemuri it's actually much easier than their own was. Due to being a general knowledge test instead of heroics specifically like the recommended. Eri ran around talking to the other teachers and Nezu. The teens chuckled at little Eri and her growth from the scared little girl to a more confident one. She had spent time with all of the teachers in the past two months so she felt much safer around them. That is until All Might and Gran Torino entered the observation room. Suddenly the teachers felt the air grow thicker and saw the glare Izuku cast towards the number one who shivered under his gaze.

   Gran Torino cackled as he took a seat opposite of Momo while Toshinori Yagi chose to sit all the way across the room from them and pouted at Momo ignoring him. "You know I'll never understand why he blames you for Yaoyorozu not blindly worshipping him. Hell you three as well as Chiyo and Nezu are right. Izuku you'd make the perfect successor as your natural quirk would counter the blowback of OFA. That buffoon needs to get off of his high horse." Izuku nodded and thanked him before saying. "As much as we all know this I will not accept OFA from Momo unless it becomes absolutely necessary for her to rid herself of the quirk. She may not be able to counter the blowback but due to her intelligence and my training mixed with your own Sorahiko we know she's already nearly as equal to him with her current power." Momo blushed at Izuku's praise.