Training days!

Izuku awoke with a yawn and turned off his alarm clock. "Ugh....I was sleeping so good!" He groaned as he got out of bed before even the sun had awoken. He got up and went to his bathroom to get ready for the days training. "Wonder if they're gonna make Uraraka work as hard as they make me. Eh if so hope she forgives me."

    After getting dressed in his standard training hear he reached for his phone only for it to buzz signaling a message. Confused as to who would be messaging him before the crack of dawn he opened the message and his eyes went wide. 'Hey Izu-chan. It's Nemu. Remember asking if I could train that girl you met yesterday? Well Nezu heard bout it and wanted to help another recommended student as well. She'll be joining us after you finish your jog! Have fun running Izu-chan!' Izuku froze after reading the message. "Please whatever god is there tell me she didn't just say I have to train with two girls as well as her and Mitsuki!?" He shrieked before slapping his mouth shut. He shook his head and groaned as he raced out the door. "Dammit Nemuri! What cruel hell have you got planned?" He shouted as he jogged down the street.

   Ochaco Uraraka quickly realized she was not a morning person. She looked at her clock and grumbled. 6:30 am. "Fuck. I know I agreed to train with Midoriya-kun....but how the hell does he stand waking up before the sun?!?" She whined as she got up and headed to the shower. She finished getting showered and dressed in a pair of workout clothes before heading out to the location Midoriya sent her.

    Momo Yaoyorozu was shocked the night before when her parents informed her of a new training regiment she would have. More so when she learned who the new trainer was and the reasoning behind it. Apparently Nezu felt she could do with more training with a pro as well as with partners and asked R-Rated Heroine Midnight herself to train her. She was excited to be training with a pro hero but very nervous about training with two other UA hopefuls. Outside of the private schools she had been made to attend she never really spent much time around kids her age except a certain egomaniacal inferiority complex having blonde from the Monoma family. Much to her dread. She couldn't stand the boy but her parents always made her attend any functions the Monoma family attended. Hopefully the kids she will train alongside will be less arrogant and more kind.

    She had just finished her jog and started heading to the location her parents told her about. She had heard about it before but was confused as to why she of all people would be training in such a location. She groaned before getting up and headed off to meet with Midnight and the other UA hopefuls.

    Nemuri and Mitsuki were giggling up a storm at the flustered green haired boy before them. The pair had been teasing him for the past ten minutes about how he only trains with women and nearly burst a gut at how red his face had gotten. It was a few moments later when they heard. "Heeeey! Midoriya-kun I'm here!" Shouted a young brunette with a permanent blush as she came running up already looking exhausted. "Oh hi Uraraka-san! H-How are y-you t-today?" He asked still looking akin to a strawberry. The teen girl ran up before stopping to put her hands on her knees and taking big gulps of air. "F-Fine but why are w-we...." She began to ask but was interrupted by another girls voice. "Umm hello there. Is this where Ms. Midnight is doing her training?" Asked another girl making all four turn to see the very well endowed Momo Yaoyorozu in her own training gear. Izuku nearly passed out when he saw her before his eyes wandered across the four women and dropping his head. 'I think I'm going be dead before even making it to UA!' He shouted in his head as it took all of 1 second to realize he is now training with four incredibly beautiful and well endowed women.

    "Oh uhhh yeah I forgot to tell you and Miss Uraraka here about this hehe." Giggled Nemuri as she glanced at the nearly passed out Izuku and blushing Ochaco Uraraka. "Yes dear. This is a special training program myself and Miss Mitsuki Tsukashima here have for originally the young Izuku Midoriya over there." She said with a grin as Mitsuki waved to signal herself and then pointed to Izuku while cackling. "I think you girls gave the poor kid a heart attack!" She shouted as Momo and Ochaco looked over to Izuku who fell back and had one hand over his eyes and the other on his chest. "Oh no. Midoriya-kun are you okay?" Shouted Ochaco who rushed to his side as he nodded. Momo blinked before looking to the three other women and her own attire and blushed. "S-Sorry!" She yelped out before pointing to the girl next to Izuku. "Wait....so who is that?" She asked making Ochaco aware of not having introduced herself to the other.