Healer VS Crow King!

The time has gone by rather quickly. It's now two days before the Recommended Exam and Izuku has been a wonder for Momo and her dual quirks. Together they have managed to create a method for her to use a small percentage of OFA as well they learned she can now create three times the normal amount of objects from her lipids. As well she slowly learning how to create liquids and gases with her quirk but as well her ability to create fully functional gadgets and devices. She is having slight difficulties with creating plasmas but still her creations quirk is incredibly powerful now.

     Izuku himself has learned his strength is further advanced than someone his size should be. He isn't super strong but his strength, durability, and stamina are all enhanced due to his quirk. Ochaco as well has gotten stronger and more stamina. She even has gotten to be able to float herself for longer periods of time before her nausea kicks in. Surprisingly Izuku has even helped Nemuri with her own quirk. Normally she could only use Somnambulist to put men to sleep much faster than women. But now she has learned to create male pheromones to let her out women to sleep and just as fast. Izuku figured it out due to how her quirk would affect both men and women. Yet it would only do so to those who are attracted to women. Greatly enhancing her effectiveness as a heroine.

     Izuku also designed essentially sleep grenades. They allowed her to use her quirk to fill them up and use them when she was running low on energy. Today being a rest day Izuku, Momo, and Ochaco were out and about the town enjoying themselves. Nemuri, Mitsuki, and Inko were all spending time together. So it was just the teens hanging out. They were now walking around spending time at various places. First a mall, then a few artisanal shops before heading to a cafe for some lunch. But on the way something happened that would yet again show the world Izuku's heroic heart.

    "Are you sure about that Izuku?" Asked Ochaco with stars in her eyes. Izuku and Momo chuckled before Izuku answered. "Yes. According to Nemu Thirteen is now working at UA as a rescue hero trainer. So if we all get in the odds of you meeting her in person is extremely high." Ochaco squealed happily before fangirling out as the two chuckle at her antics. "Hehe. Well I know we're going to pass Izuku!" Exclaimed Momo making Izuku and Ochaco blush as they smiled brightly. The trio has become damn near inseparable and much as their confidence and self assurance has grown by leaps and bounds the three feared either making it into UA and being forced into different classes or not making it at all. They dreaded the thought of not being in the same class. Especially with as hard as they have been training.

     "Yeah Momo! I think you're right. Besides I'm sure with you and Izuku here that if we all make it into the hero course that Nezu will force the staff to place us in the same class!" Cheered Ochaco as she hugged Izuku turning him into a red light as steam shot out of his ears. Poor Izuku was sent into reboot as he felt Ochaco pressing her breasts into him. Momo blushed as well and feeling left out hugged the boy on the other side matching Ochaco's positioning. Izuku could barely breathe and hear due to the pounding of his heart inside his chest. He was thinking of everything in the world to put the fact he had the large breasts of his two friends pressing against his body.

    After a minute the two girls separated giggling at the boy and his shy nature. But no sooner had they done so they heard a loud crash coming from the alleyway they had walked by. Izuku snapped into focus and turned to the alleyway. He looked down it but couldn't see anything. He decided to check out the noise and slowly walked into the alley as his friends looked on nervously. Ochaco and Momo glanced from Izuku to each other when yet more crashing sounds could be heard. Izuku turned and motioned for the girls to follow.

     As the trio walked in they could still hear more sound and sped up a bit. Momo took out her phone in preparation for needing to contact a hero just in case. They made it a good ways in when they heard voices. "Dammit! How could you take your eyes off the cure fools?" They heard a venomous voice full of fury speak. The girls had grown scared by this but to their shock their shy and timid friend didn't show any signs of fear. Instead he snuck a bit further in to get sight of who it could be and if possible why they were angry.