Izuku vs LoV at USJ!

A/N no I have not forgotten about Toru's vengeance upon Akuma's ass. I have thought ahead and that will happen later okay well technically it already happened but I'm saving the details for later. besides I have some shiz I thought would be bettererer. Just go with it. Writing is hard okay?!

    Izuku stood alone against three villains not even All Might could hope to contend with at once. His costume shredded and swords in hand. 'Once again. Fuck. You. Ass Might!!!' Was all he could think before smiling at the trio. "Okay I been wondering for some time now hands of many. Those are for when you masturbate aren't? Gotta say it is definitely a way to make it feel like anyone would willingly touch ya. Or is it cause if ya jerk it with ya normal hands ya risk decaying ya tiny dick?" He says with a shit eating grin as the injured classmates and villains chuckle painfully "Oh fuck you cheater!! Kill his fucking ass Nomu!!!" Shrieks the hand covered villain.

     Izuku groans and dodges the moment he notices movement. He barely avoids the Nomu's attack. "Hah gotcha bitch!!!" He shouts as he begins slicing faster than ever before shredding the bioengineered monster to ribbons. For a full minute he attacks until only slabs of meat are on the ground with no signs of regeneration. "Wow. Wait was that fucking Regen limited? Thank God we had Izu here or we be fucked." Said Ochaco as she sat up holding her side. The class agrees as they groan and wheeze.

     "Tomura Shigaraki. It appears the Nomu has reached its limits. What do we do now?" Asked the warping villain. "WHAT?!? HOW?!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!? HOW COULD A FUCKING FIRST YEAR KILL THE ALL MIGHT KILLER?!?!? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING. BRING IN THE SECOND NOMU KUROGIRI!!!" Roars an incensed Shigaraki. Kurogiri sighs as he activates another warp gate. "Ooh you brought another fr...iend..." The girls freeze up as well as the class suddenly feels a drop in temperature and rise in tension. Izuku is breathing heavy and trembling.

     Why would this be happening in the first place you might ask? To that I say fucking read it and find out!!! Ahem apologies I meant to say. The class arrived to school all happy go lucky and shit. Except Akuma. That dude's been limping a lot and rarely ever sits down the past few days. Aizawa asked but after Izuku explained why he just gave a bloodcurdling laugh that terrified all but Izuku, Ochaco, Momo, and Toru for some reason. Anyway. We join 1A as they look to Aizawa with Akuma yet again staring off with teary eyes and standing up. "Okay. For today's Heroics class we'll be heading off-site to a place called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Or USJ for short. Yes I already fucking know Kaminari don't even ask. You either Ashido! We will be joined by two other teachers for Rescue Training. So. Get ya shit and get in the goddamn bus!!" Bellowed a very very sleep deprived Aizawa who also had a limp. Don't ask you will learn later. Deal with it I am the writer form galaxy 473. Shit I gave it away I'm an alien fuck. Ahem. Anyways. Back to the story.

   Thanks to no Ida in sight Izuku was class rep and he just said sit wherever the fuck you want and climbed in. Brings a tear to my eye how much he's grown these past few months. Anyhow. Was sitting between Momo and Ochaco with Tsuyu and Kirishima across from him. Akuma was sitting down beside Kaminari and weeping somewhat as he'd groan in pain ever time they hit a bump. Again as was Aizawa who glared at the road in an effort to flatten it further. 'Wonder what happened to Aizawa Sensei? He seems to have the same issues as Oda has the past few days.' Kirishima though before he caught what Tsuyu was speaking to Midoriya about.

    "Midoriya-chan if your quirk is to only regenerate and heal others why are you so much stronger than you look? Kero." She asked and Izuku smiled bright. "Well it's all due to the times the girls spend the night.." Thwack! Slap! "Be serious Izu-kun dammit!!" The pair shouted after slapping and punishing him. Izuku chuckles and shrugs. "Well Tsu it's a passive ability to my quirk. Most humans cannot utilize 100% of their muscles strength. Due to my quirk I am about five times as strong as an average man my size. 'Giggity.' As well my stamina, speed, agility, and durability are enhanced to extreme limits. I'm strong, agile, fast, don't get tired, and can take a helluva beating. I'm not ever going to be as powerful as say All Might or even Kirishima when he gains his second transformation. But for any non strength enhancing quirk I'm pretty high up there. Death arms that cocksucking prick is way stronger than me but I'm all around built for battle. It's how I mastered swordsmanship in just 10 months as well." When he finished everyone just gawked like fish as their mouths open and shut before Kirishima broke the air. "Manly! Wait...I can transform more than just what I been doing?"