To Be a Hero! Toshinori's Successor!

The following weeks and months after the worst/best day of young Izuku Midoriya's life were filled with hard effort. Both physical and quirk training followed them with Recovery Girl helping train his quirk and oddly enough both Midnight and Mitsuki being his physical trainers. First was Midnight but after a couple months Mitsuki joined in as well. To get out of the house and to try and mend her heartache for the young healer. She felt responsible for how Katsuki treated Izuku thanks to Masaru and his psychotic break. She still missed Katsuki but due to Masaru nearly killing her and Izuku she stopped caring for about Masaru altogether.

   Izuku had helped mend the relationship between Mitsuki and his own mother. It was difficult at first since Inko had been so furious at Katsuki for what he out her son through but she knew Mitsuki was just as clueless to the bullying as she had been. After three months the pair of mother's friendship had been restored which helped Izuku's mental state greatly. He was still incredibly insecure and introverted. But a decade of absolute hell tends to do that to ones psyche. Midnight was chosen as his physical trainers for a reason though. Part of her job at UA was as a secondary therapist. She was not as well versed in psychology and psychiatry as say Hound Dog but she was the far better than most.

   She would slowly aid the young healer in building confidence but when Mitsuki joined it further boosted his confidence. Midnight had been told of Mitsuki and her personality but was not surprised to see the changes the events had placed on her. Mitsuki was far less bombastic and far more gentle. She was still more aggressive and anger prone than most but for her that was a much more kind state. Midnight cherished watching the pair when together. Mitsuki could always coax Izuku more than she herself could but that was due to Izuku being more comfortable around her.

   We now join young Izuku on a rest day. He had worked incredibly hard and in just the past few months he was no longer stick thin. Sure he wasn't huge or ripped or anything of the sort but he was a bit sturdier than before. Mitsuki and Midnight spent the day with Inko so Izuku decided to go for a walk around town. "I can't believe how much I have changed since my discussion with All Might months ago. Since discovering my quirk. Thanks to so many people recommending me I am amazed at how many I have on my side now." He said aloud without realizing it. He was walking through town and saw a young brunette girl roughly his age with a bob cut and chubby cheeks with a permanent blush. She was looking from a map to the buildings around her with confusion clear in her eyes. He chuckled to himself as he deduced she was lost. He walked closer to the girl and spoke. "Um e-excuse me b-but are you l-lost?" He asked sweating a bit at his stutter.

   Ochaco Uraraka had been lost for the past hour and a half and every time she had asked people to help her they either ignored her or pointed and laughed at her. She was getting very frustrated and sad as she had gotten lost when a voice full of nervousness spoke behind her. "Um e-excuse me b-but are you l-lost?" She turned her head to see a boy who looked scared as he poked his index fingers together and his eyes shifted from her to the ground. He had fluffy messy green hair with big wide emerald eyes and diamond patterned freckles on his cheeks just below his eyes. He wasn't much taller than her but she noticed his blush. She smiled nervously too as she answered the boy. "Y-Yes. I uhh. I got lost trying to find my way back home. C-C-Can you h-help me?" She asked with a nervous smile.

    The boy blinked before asking where her apartment was located. She told him and a brilliant smile planted itself on his face. "Oh I know right where that is! Yes I can help you. Oh uhh by the way. I am Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you!" He said in quick succession. Ochaco smile bright thanking Izuku. "Thank you so much! No one has helped and I got afraid I'd never find it. Oh I am Ochaco Uraraka. Very nice to meet you Midoriya-kun." She said as her eyes sparkled at the boy. The duo stared at one another both blushing a bit before Izuku coughed and offered to walk her home. Ochaco apologized for staring and accepted his offer.