2

Finally, the day of the new training

"Run 5 laps!" Jungkook said to them.

Seokjin and Jungkook are looking at their soldiers running in the unit playground.

"what are you doing?" Seokjin asked Jungkook.

Jung Kook looking at Seokjin in a strange way.

"What do you mean....sir?"

"You have to run too" Seokjin said to him.

"ah.....okay I'll go" Jungkook joined the soldiers on the playground as if he had given up.

After a few minutes.

"Captain is not running?" Jungkook asked, gasping for breath.

"Are you going against me?" Seokjin looked at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Huhu, No, I'm sorr...Uh??" Jungkook stopped talking and looked at one place.

"Who is it?" Jungkook whispered as he passed Seokjin.

Seokjin saw a woman in military uniform walking from a distance.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked her and saw her name tag and rank badge.

"Captain Moon Byul....?" Jungkook murmured and surprised.

Seokjin was also surprised to hear her name.

"Captain Moon Byul?? Is that her?" Seokjin thought.

"CAPTAIN?? oh, my" He saluted her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were a captain. I'm Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook" He looked at her rank and said hello in a hurry.

"It's okay, Lieutenant Jeon. Do you know where Captain Kim Seokjin is?" She acted like she didn't care.

"Ah, There he is" Jungkook politely pointed to Seokjin's place.

She strode to Seokjin's place.

"Hello, Captain Kim Seokjin. I'm Captain Moon Byul, a new Naval surgeon of the 012th ship" She crossed the greeting with her hand out.

"Hello, Captain Moon Byul. I'm Captain Kim Seokjin, leader of the 012th ship" He took her hand and shook her hand briefly.

After hearing her introduction, Jungkook came at once. 

"Are you the new naval surgeon of the 012th ship??" Jungkook surprised.

"Yes, I'm the new naval surgeon of the 012th ship. Is there a problem?" she asked him.

"No no, As expected, you are pretty as the rumor has it" he said and she looked slightly surprised.

Seokjin immediately scolded Jungkook when he heard him.

"Lieutenant Jeon. What kind of disrespect is that to your boss?" Seokjin said seriously.

Jungkook apologized after hearing what he said.

"I'm so sorry...Captain Moon" He bowed his head.

"It's okay. It's a pleasant rumor" She laughed it off.

The atmosphere that had been down was cleared up and Seokjin concentrated the soldiers.

"The 012th ship, Gather up!!" Seokjin said to his soldiers.