14

D-1 (Third day)

Time flew by and it became the night before they went to her rescue.

Lastly, they gathered in the emergency meeting room.

"It's finally tomorrow, You know safety is the most important thing for our unit, right?" The commander said.

"The kidnapper wanted only Captain Kim and Lieutenant Jeon to come, so the two of them will approach by ship"

"But there will be other soldiers hiding out of sight because we don't know what the danger is"

"If anything happens, call me right away. I also asked the Air Force to cooperate, so there should be a helicopter somewhere around"

The commander looked at Seokjin and Jungkook and said.

"Yes, sir"

"I will also be waiting at the port with an ambulance. Don't get hurt and come back with Byul" Solar said it with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, sir" Jungkook smiled weakly.

"I'll bring her back no matter what" Seokjin said firmly.

"First, I prepared the money they said. But never let them take the money. You can do it, right?" The commander said.

"Yes, you know us well" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I'm not worried, But I'm a little worried about Captain Moon. No one knows if she's okay" The commander said.

"She'll be fine. She is strong" Seokjin said.

"Okay, Please come back safely" The commander shook hands with them.

They got up from their seats and got ready to go out.

They saluted the commander before going out.

"Good luck" The commander also saluted them briefly.

They came out of the room and were walking down the hallway.

"I hope everyone is safe tomorrow" Jungkook looked a little nervous.

"Everyone will be fine tomorrow. I'm gonna make it happen" Seokjin smiled weakly.

"Yes, I believe in Captain Kim" Jungkook smiled.

"Shall we go and pack the things we'll use for tomorrow?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes, sir"