11

"Captain Moon is missing"

".....what did you say?"

Seokjin asked again because he couldn't believe it.

"Captain Moon is missing. I went to her office after the power outage, but she wasn't there"

Seokjin ran to her office as soon as Jungkook finished talking. He could't see anything, but Seokjin could go to her office with his eyes closed.

Jungkook followed him.

When Seokjin arrived at her office and lit a flashlight, there was no one there.

"Captain Moon!!"

"........."

"Captain Moon!!"

"........."

.

.

.

"Moon Byul!!!"

No matter how much Seokjin called, there was no answer that came back And then the building was re-lit and they could see her office in detail.

"What the...." Seokjin murmured.

"What's going on here......" Jungkook murmured, too.

Her office they saw was a mess. The floor and the desk were scattered with bundles of paper, the telephone was placed on the floor, the pen holder was off, and the pen was all over the floor.

It was a trace of a physical fight with someone.

"I'm sure she was here" Jungkook said to Seokjin.

"It's an emergency. We need to block all the doors right now"

Seokjin said with a despairing look.

"I'll go check the CCTV now, so you report the situation to the commander and set up an emergency work group" Seokjin said to Jungkook.

"Okay, sir. Don't worry"

Seokjin headed to the security team and Jungkook headed to the commander's office.