15

After a while, they came out from inside with Byul on his shoulders.

Byul's hands and feet were tied and even her mouth was covered with tape, and she didn't move as if she had fainted.

"Byul!!"

"Captain Moon!!"

Seokjin and Jungkook were shocked to see the droopy Byul.

Byul knew they were coming last night, but what happened to Byul?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the dark warehouse, someone seemed busy going back and forth as if they were immersed in deep thoughts.

As if nervous, Byul walked around the warehouse and fiddled with a small iron fork in her pocket.

"Can I get out of here in peace?"

"I don't think the deal will be peaceful....."

"I think I have a lot of time left until the morning"

Byul was going round and round, muttering.

When Byul was lost in thought, she heard someone walking outside the door and she immediately hid herself in a corner.

Byul covered her mouth so that there was no sound and clenched a small fork in her pocket.

She thought that if she wanted to get out of here, she would have to get her head on straight and hang in there until the morning.

After a while, the warehouse door opened and light came in little by little in the dark warehouse.

"What the... where's sh-"

Then Byul rushed at the man and she stabbed him in the neck with a fork.

"........"

"Mwoya......" Byul murmured.

He blocked the fork with his hand before it got deeper into his neck.

Yes, He was the strongest captain on this ship.

He took the fork out of his neck and strode up to her.

Byul was embarrassed, but she saw the open door and tried to run away.

As she grabbed the door-ring and tried to open it wider, a large hand behind her blocked her mouth.

"Son of bitch"

He held her tightly behind him so that she wouldn't run away, and she struggled to escape.