8. Secret

Alexander's POV

Past few days with Anamika was like a dream. And now I'm sure that I've fallen for this Indian girl. But to be honest, I afraid to bring her into my life. She's such a bright soul that i don't want to bring into my life full of darkness.

My phone started ringing bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at the number and i know that this beautiful dream with my angel is about to end. I picked up the call and my voice Harden automatically. "Yes?"
"Boss, are you alright?" Said the male voice from another side.
"Mmn." I replied not in the mood to be ready for what was coming my way.
"We got a problem. We found the traitor who leaked your whereabouts to our enemies. But he won't say anything."
I let out a frustrated grunt. I know i need to take care of these things but I'm not ready to leave Anamika. I just want to spend my days with her. I took a deep breath and said "alright. I'll be back tomorrow morning." And then hang up before Mark could say anything else.

By evening, i finally made up my mind to talk to Anamika about this. After she came back, we had dinner and i finally told her about me leaving and asked her for her number.

And it made me quite happy that she actually gave it to me without any resistance. Ahhh..I just wish I could tell her about my feelings for her and kiss her. But that needs to wait. First i need to wipe out these pieces of trashes. I gave her my best smile and left her house.

And made my way to our warehouse. As i entered, I saw mark with his foot on a guy's face. He was covered in injuries, that is most likely Mark's work. I made my way closer to them and after noticing my arrival, one of my men grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle of the room.

I sat there and looked at the traitor trembling with fear. An evil smirk appeared on my face as I thought ways to torture this idiot in front of me. But on second thought, If it wasn't because of him, i wouldn't have met my angle. Hmmm..this is troublesome.

While thinking about what i should do with him, my eyes caught a spider web and few spiders enjoying their meal. Ahh..now i know what to do. I smiled and looked at Mark, who was confused and trying to figure out what i was thinking.

I turned my gaze back to the guy. "I'll give you a chance to live." I said with a glint of evil in my eyes. I was his eyes widened with hopes and shock. Well i never let traitors go easily. At the very least, i skin them alive or drain out every last drop of blood off their bodies. But today I'm in a good mood so I'll make it easy for him.

I asked one of my men to fetch me things although confused, he did as i said. Looking at the bucket full of poisonous spiders in front of me, i smiled and looked at the man trembling in front of me. I said "if you eat this whole bucket, I'll let you go."

"Eat them? Raw?" He said his eyes widened with fear. I just gave him my signature smirk and waited for him to start.

"Pl..please.. please let me go... I'll tell you everything... please.." he begged.

I let out a deep breath as i said "Do you think I need you to get the information I want? I already know you sold my information to the German Mafia." I paused to turn my voice dangerous and continued "Now eat them before you get eaten by them slowly."

I saw him start to eat them and that satisfied the anger inside me. I got up from the chair and made my way out of this warehouse, with Mark following me closely.

Now all that's left is to let those Germans know what this American Mafia is and show them their rightful place.

__________________________

Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everyone. Yes...this is a mafia story..and our Alex is the mafia kingggggg.

Hahaaaaa...tell me how many of you guessed this???

Butttt that's not just this..how will our innocent Anamika who is oblivious to the fact that the mafia stories she heard and thought of them as fictions will react to thiss?????

Let's see what happens nexttttt.

Stay tuned.

Anddd please don't be a silent reader. I love reading your comments.

Andddddd would appreciate if you leave a voteeee...thankkk youuuuuu.

See you soon in the next chapter.