19. Things Got Heated

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

(Sooo this might get heated from here. Read with caution. So if you don't want to read them you can skip this chapter. Andd ENJOY!!)

I felt his hand roam over my body as we kissed. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes for approval to what he was going to do next. And all I could do was give him a soft smile and that's what he needed.

He again started to kiss me, but this was those Hungry kind of kiss that's filled with most intense passion and feelings. I felt his hands crawl under his t-shirt that I borrowed last night to change into and touching my bare back as his lips trail down my neck leaving wet kisses.

I felt his grip tighten around my waist as he started to lick and nibble a spot on my neck that's driving me insane. Damn. This is something I've never felt before.

He took a step back and just enough time to pull his t-shirt off me as he said "as much I love to see you in my clothes, i would rather feel your skin without anything inbetween."

I felt my face heating up at his comment along with the fact than I'm sitting almost naked in front of this man and he's intensely staring at my bare chest.

My hands automatically went to cover my chest as much as they could. "What are you doing miss Sharma? You shouldn't be restricting me from looking at such beautiful boobs." he said with a mischievous smile playing on his lips as he grabbed my hands.

This shameless man!!!! How could he say these things without feeling embarrassed???

I huffed as I looked to the side trying to pretend to be mad. Keyword 'trying'.

That shattered as soon as I felt something warm and wet touch my left nipple and a large warm hand grabbing my right boob.

Fuck.

Th-this sensation!!! What is this!!!

As he continued to do what he was doing i felt a tingle between my legs. The need to cross my legs tightly increasing every second.

"Ah." A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt him smile against my skin. He went down my body leaving trail of kisses and then finally reached *that* place between my legs.

I looked at him and saw that mischievous smirk back to his face. And before i could register what was happening, the pulled my thighs apart and started kissing, licking and nibbling the insides of my thighs. Still shocked from what he was doing, I felt him place one of his hand on my lower stomach and press me down and with one quick movement, he removed my underwear off me. Hell!! Even I can't remove them that fast.

Okay. But now's not the time. I felt his hand slide into the south of my body. And fuck. He was caressing my pubic hairs????

I mean. It's not like i knew this was going to happen so i could've atleast prepared??

I felt his hand sliding down my wetness up and down. And then finally coming back to tease my bud. My eyes rolled back as the sensation increased with his teasing. And then, soon after I felt him parting my lower lips and then suddenly felt something that shouldn't be what I'm thinking it is. I looked down as saw him doing that. Fuck. He was licking me down there?????

I tried to resist but that fuled him to do it with even more intensity. Continuous moaning leaving my lips as the sensation of his lips going in and out of my hole was just too intense. And then I felt it. Something coming out of me.

With another thrust of his tongue all the fluids inside me rushed out and I felt him licking EVERY SINGLE DROP OF IT!!!

And i thought that was it. But boy, I was sooo wrong. He had switched his fingers on my bud with his mouth, sucking and nibbling it while his finger pumping all those liquids from inside me. After a while, I felt him put two fingers inside me as he pumped. And then it became three, stretching me at my limit. And then I again felt all those liquids coming out of me.

And it was then he crawled back up to me and there was a satisfied grin on his face. And that's when I felt it. Something hot and hard poking me between my legs. I looked down and my eyes went wide. I didn't noticed when he removed his towel and damn. That big thing is going to get inside me????

"Relax. I'll be as gentle and slow as possible. I would never hurt you, love." He said touching his forehead to mine. I felt his thing sliding up and down my vertical lips and after I looked into his eyes and gave him a slide nod, I felt him entering inside me.

That hurt like shit. I jumped at the sharp pain but he held me tight as he murmured in my ears "Relax, love. It'll be over soon."

Tears flowed down my cheeks at the pain and then I felt him move slowly inside me. I held onto his back as if my life is dependent on that. But as he increased the pace, I felt that pain to be replaced with something I can't really explain.

This feeling is something that could never be compared to something I've felt before.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him close. I need to kiss him. Right now!!!!

We kissed passionately till we were around the edge. I felt him pump faster and then soon after my release, I felt him pull out from me and then saw a thick white warm liquid, that I'm guessing is his sperm come out of him. And that is all over my stomach. That how I know it was warm.

And i know that was unintentional because as soon as he realised that he released all of his fluids on me, his eyes went wide and he apologized multiple times for it and quickly ran into the washroom and soon came out with a towel in his hands. He wiped me down with that towel that was probably dipped in hot water.

I just stared at him as he did everything. Not exactly sure what I should do.

After he was done wiping me down, he placed a soft kiss on my forehead as he said "you rest here, I'll make you breakfast." And then he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and left me alone in the room.

_______________________

Well..yeah. I might have made you guys wait alot for this chapter.

But I didn't exactly had the inspiration on how to write this chapter.

But I've finally finished writing it.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter. I put alot of thoughts into it.

Also please vote if you liked the chapter.

See you soon.