16. Attack

Alexander's POV

Damn these motherfuckers!!!!! I had to attend that dumb meeting because it was important and I've already pushed it so much and now those fucking Germans allied with Russians to attack us. I wanted to spend more time with Anamika but they all just had to do this today.

Although I sent Ben to take her home because Mark and Lexie was already on site clearing up things and Dave wouldn't be enough to protect her if something goes wrong. Although all my men knows how to fight. Mark, Ben, Lexie and Leo are the best fighters. Dave is the most intelligent among all and the best hacker here.

I can't help but worry because of this feeling I have in my heart. As soon as we reached the warehouse, where most of our medicines and drugs were stored. Although nothing most of them were shipped out of here, but the amount that was still alot if you consider their worth. It was good thing that our HUMAN ORGAN warehouse was something almost no one knows about.

Yeah!! We capture those waste of space beggars, kill them, cut their bodies open and sell their ORGANS at a good price. And this is American Mafia's most profitable business since my grandfather became the KING.

If that warehouse was burned we would've had suffered great losses. But thankfully, the only people know about it are my top men and people working their, I have their family under my control. If I want I could make them have the most horrible life possible. And that would be far worse than the death itself.

Killing off most of the enemies, we were about to finish when my phone rang. I looked at my smartwatch, and it was from Ben. Maybe he's calling to inform me that she had been safely escorted to my house.

I picked up the call, but what greeted me wasn't his usual serious formal greeting but a panicked urgent voice.

"Boss, we've been attacked. Madam isn't hurt but she's shaking from fear. I asked Leo for back up. But it would be better for you to arrive as soon as you can."

My heart dropped when I heard that my angel was attacked. Those fuckers have death wish.

"Capture them alive!! As much as you can." I said and asked Mark and Lexie to handle the rest.

I arrived at the place where they've been attacked. Most of the enemies were killed. And there were some injuries on my men. But among all, my eyes were searching for that one perticular figure and when I found it curled up into a ball, i could help but ran to her as fast as I could and scooped her into my arms.

But as soon as I touched her, she jolted away from me but as soon as her moist eyes landed on me, she threw herself into my arms and grabbed my shirt as tightly as she can and sobbed quietly against my chest.

I sighed and slowly patted her head till she calmed down. After that I picked her up into my arms and looked at Leo and Ben who were near the captured people.

I narrowed my eyes and gave them a nod to take them to the dungeon and the dead bodies would be transported to the organ lab. Can't waste free money. We've spent time, efforts and resources to kill them.

I took Anamika to my car and sat in the back seat and told a guy to take me home.

After we reached home, I laid her down softly on my bed. Although the scene of her sleeping on my bed was something I've wanting to see after I returned home from hers. I never expected it to be like this. I looked at the time and it was 10:33 pm.

I tucked her in the bed and made my way to the kitchen to prepare some midnight supper for her. She didn't had dinner because she was waiting for me and then that attack happened. She would be hungry when she wakes up.

I cooked some extra vegetables fried rice with some black bean soup. After I was done with the food I went back to my room to wake up my sleepy angel and get her stomach filled with food.

Plus I wouldn't want her to wake up in an unfamiliar room after that attack and have a panic attack. Trust me, the last thing I want for my angel is to be scared and cry after going through all that.

____________________

Please vote if you like this chapter. And drop your comments about this.