10. Jealousy

(note - after i finished writing this chapter... everything got deleted idk how..soo i had to write it again...and i didn't even remember what i wrote before...sooo me brainstorming for hours trying to remember but then decided to write whatever comes in my mind...sooo this chapter might not be that good.. because I just want this to get over.)

Alexander's POV

Sitting in front of me is Kevin Johnson, the guy who wants to corporate with me and trying his best to please me.

For people like him, I'm just an ordinary business who's ruling the market. And they'll even lick my boots to get on my good side. Dave, my assistant handed me the file, that has all the details about his company. And the most interesting thing is that his company is just a shell company. And if he lost this contract, he can only declare bankruptcy.

I turned to the next page and saw his messy private life. Although he married a girl 12 years younger than him without her will, he sleeps around almost everyday with other women.

I turned to the next page, and something caught my eye. A smirk appeared on my face as I read about his connections to the underworld. And they're all nothing but small fishes. After closing the file and handing it back to Dave, I started at the idiot sitting in front of me with a flattering smile.

In the past half an hour her was sitting in front of me, he did nothing except bootlicking. I gave him my most "uninterested" face and decided to reject him clearly and just go back to see my angel. I looked at the time and she would be probably home by now. As I got up to leave, "Wait." Kevin shouted. "You can't leave like this." He said.

Raising an eyebrow, i looked at him and asked "What do you mean, Mr. Johnson?"

"Hah..you can't leave until you sign that contract." He fumed. "Come in." He shouted towards the door and a group of 10-12 men entered the room before closing the door behind them. And pointed their guns at me and Dave.

"Mr. Gray, since you're such a reputable man, you probably don't know that i got connections with the people from the underworld. And they can destroy you, your company as well as people you cherish. Since you're an intelligent man I know you'll make your decision wisely."

A laughter burst out of both mine and Dave's mouth. Both of us having the same thought. This idiotic fool dared to come to MY club, and threaten ME using the name of people who are at MY mercy? After calming down I looked at Dave and he knows what to do next. I went back to my couch I was sitting at and picked up the glass filled with my favourite scotch.

I brought the glass to my lips and drank leisurely and that fool thought now I'm ready to sign that bullshit contract. Dave moved towards the call button and pressed it in a special order that can call for backups. Only my people know about this so these idiots just thought Dave was calling for service. 20 seconds later, I door burst open again, but this time, Leo, the one incharge of this club that I own, came with few of my other men.

Kevin roared at then interruption, "Who dared to.." but before he could complete his sentence, he saw Leo and his attitude took a hundred and eighty degrees turn. "Ohh..soo It's Mr. Knight. It's been soo long since we last met. Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Knight?"

Leo gave him a once over and then walked to me. He stopped in front of me as he bowed and said in a respectful tone "you called for us, boss?" I looked at the petrified Kevin with a smirk who was shaking uncontrollably.

I looked at Dave, and said "you know what to do, right?"

"Yes boss." He replied and then I got up and left the room.

After the door of the private room closed behind me, i immediately took out my phone and dialed my angel's number. Damn..i already miss her. Atleast hearing her melodic voice will make me feel better. But to my disappointment, she didn't picked up the call. Frowning, I called her two more times but they all went unanswered.

I sighed and decided to go to my private room i had here to take a shower and then directly go to her house. But before going into the shower I left her several messages, in case she was busy and couldn't answer the call, since this has happened before.

After I came out of the shower in a bathrobe, I checked my phone but still there was no calls or messages. I called her again.. several times but none of them were answered. I called Max, my right hand, to get her location traced as soon as possible. But even then I called and message her continuously.

Five minutes later, my phone rang indicating an incoming message. Though I hoped it to be from Anamika, but it was Max, who sent me Anamika's location. I immediately checked, but was surprised that she was in this same club.

I immediately got dressed in my navy blue pants and a white shirt. Not bothering with formally getting dressed, i folded my sleeves and wore my watch that my mum gifted me last Christmas.

After getting dressed, i made my way downstairs and then to the VIP room in the main area that oversees the dancefloor as well as bar section. I called Dave and Leo to join me here. Not wanting to spoil my angel's time, but just overlooking at her from here. When both of them came here, my eyes were still searching for that girl I've been dying to see.

But then what I saw next was enough to burn that bastard to death who dared to lay his hands of my angel. Looking at the veins popping on my forehead, Dave and Leo understood that something was wrong and immediately followed my line of sight. Both of them realising the source of my anger, rushed after me as I went to them to rip that bastard into pieces.

_____________________

Please vote if you like this chapter. And let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments.

See you soon.

Bye <3