13. Where did you find me?

Anamika's POV

I woke up and felt a warm jacket over me. I got up, my eyes landed on the man sitting beside me, reading a document. As he noticed that I'm awake, a warm smile appeared on his face.

"So shall we go for dinner since you're awake?" He said in his deep husky voice.

"Ah..yeah..what time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

He looked at his watch before saying "9:23"

"I guess we can still go out for dinner." I said with a smile. He nodded with his already smiling face and then got up to put the document on one of the drawer in the desk.

Wait, now that I think about it...

"Umm.. Alex may I ask you a question?" I said not sure if I should.

"Uh-hum. What is it?" He replied as he locked the drawer and threw the key in another drawer and then locked it and slipped that key inside his pocket.

"What is your position in the company?" I asked and saw his smile freeze for a split second before coming back and maybe it got even bigger.

He made his way towards me and took the jacket I held in my hand and said looking in my eyes, his eyes filled with half serious and half mischievous. "CEO."

My eyes widened at his bluntness. Well it's not like he said it in a voice that was filled with ego attitude or anything like that. But his words reeked of confidence and power as always. And of course the way he acted like he owned this magnificent office that definitely belonged someone who held high position in this office. Not that I actually thought he would be a freaking CEO!!

Now all he seriousness left his eyes and all that was left was joy and mischief. Coming out of my thoughts, I cleared my throat and looked everywhere except him and replied with a simple "oh".

Then I felt him grabbing my hand and then entangling our fingers togather as he pulled me out of the door.

"Let's go or we'll be having late night supper instead of dinner." He said with a chuckle making me smile.

*********

"We're here." He said parking the car infront of a restaurant that definitely looked it belonged for people of the high class.

Getting out of the car, I looked at the glistening building in front of me. I looked at the people entering and coming out, dressed in gowns and suits. I looked down at my outfit. Plain jeans and top with boots. Definitely I'm not someone who should be eating at a place like this.

But before I could say anything to Alex, he again entangled our fingers togather and pulled me inside the restaurant. Looks like I got no choice.

After we got inside, a waitress came to us and bowed as she said "welcome Mr. Gray. We've prepared a private room for you." She said and I saw Alexander gave her a nod. I felt him untangling our hands and place his hand on my waist guiding me through the corridors.

Not to mention the people gawking at us. Specially the ladies who were throwing daggers towards me. I sighed and followed the waitress with Alex.

After we arrived infront of a door that the waitress opened for us and then both of us walked inside. And I froze at the sight of the room.

It was dim and had a romantic atmosphere in it. It was like an indoor garden with sitting arrangement.

"Liked it?" Alex's husky voice brought me out of my daze. I gave him a bright smile and nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad." He chuckled and guided me to the table. And of course he pulled the chair out for me.

After getting seated..the waitress passed both of us menu. And Damn!! All these names are just too fancy for a middle class Indian girl like me. I've never seen dishes with so much fancy name like what the heck is this Orecchiette with Pistachio Pesto and Confit de canard. Plus most of these are non vegetarian and I'm a vegan. Damn..i don't know what is veg and what is non veg. Aghhhh..I looked at Alex to get some help, and to my surprise he was already looking at me with a smile.

"Ah..um.. would you mind ordering for me as well?" I said and he replied with a simple"gladly" and then ordered for me as well.

After the waitress went away with our orders, I decided that it was my chance to ask him.

"So.. there's something I wanted to ask you." I said while fidgeting with my fingers.

He picked up the glass that was filled with water and brought it to his lips to drink after saying "Uh-hum..Go ahead."

"Umm..that night...when you brought me home..where did you find me?" I said.

_________________________

Exams!!!

But they're over now.

And I'm on a vacation...a looooooonnnnggggg one...soo i would probably be updating more frequently.

And please vote if you liked this chapter. And do comments your opinions cuz I loveeee reading them.

See you sooon in the next chapter.

Buh-byeee. <3