Swicheroo! (Updated)

Here's a quick description of Midoriya's quirk, alright.

No.1: He can switch places with whoever's in his field of vision, all he has to do is look at the person and think the word...yep, you guessed it: Switch

(Why the hell would it be boogie-woogie?)

No.2: He can teleport himself into a different room, only if he knows how it looks like. Similarly to Mirio's quirk, if he teleports himself into, lets say the ground, he can't stay in a place where there's a solid form of matter. Instead of him being propelled up, when he does it he shall occupy that space and be stuck.

No.3: He can switch places with whatever inanimate object that's under twice his own body weight.

No.4: He can swap places of two different things (Living or non-living) in his field of vision, under the conditions of the 2nd rule of course.

No.5: He can teleport himself a distance of merely 5 metres(meters?) in his field of vision. The pay-off being that he can do so very rapidly that it looks like he's in two(or more) places at the same time.

No.6: By teleporting himself rapidly in the exact same position he can stay stationary in that position. (If he's in the air and he uses his quirk in the same place very fast, he can make it look like he's flying but he's actually not.)

No.7: By teleporting himself 5m ahead very rapidly, he builds momentum that can be used to execute a devastating attack.(Or, if he isn't careful, splatter himself on a wall with his brain mattar and body juices just spilling everywhere.)

Finally, No.8: By building momentum, he can reach a staggering top speed of 120 km/h.

So yeah, basically no one can beat him at tag.

As pair usual, the literal life hack, Eri will be in this as well, as a teen yes. But this time, she actually has a normal life with a happy family friends yadda yadda. I want the two of them to be childhood friends.

I want everything to be more casual in this story you feel me? No dark stuff like manipulation or something along those lines. I'll just be following the original storyline.

I have a lot more things to get settled before I actually update this story, I want to at least be done with the U.S.J incident arc in my previous book, MHA: That Which Defines You, before coming here.

Soo yeah... that's all folks.

Peace ✌️🥱

*Edit: Btw, I forgot to mention that, he can switch places with anyone he can see, no matter the distance. It doesn't have to be 5m, as long as he can see his target. ✌️

For those who haven't watched Darwin's Game or Jujitsu Kaisen here:

First of, Wang:

Beelzebub ( 虚空の王 ベルゼブブ ): Beelzebub allowed Wang to manipulate space, which he used to teleport or butcher people. However, he was only able to teleport within a 5 meter radius, and his spatial cutting was limited to around a meter. He could also use his sigil(ability) to switch places with his opponent.

Finally Aoi Todo:

Aoi using Boogie Woogie to overwhelm Hanami (Anime)
Boogie Woogie (不義遊戯ブギウギ, Bugi Ugi?): Aoi's Innate Technique allows him to switch the positions of anything with cursed energy within his range with a clap of his hands. He can change himself out with the location of another person, or switch two different parties other than himself as well. Though a clap is required to trigger the ability, he does not have to clap both of his hands specifically.