Chapter 2: Catch Me If You Can

"Once Again." - Speaking.

'Thanks for.' - Thoughts.

"Reading." - Announcements/All Might.

"Don't forget to vote." - Whisper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV

Aldera Middle School

10:42 a.m

*Yawwwwwwwn*

*RIIIINNNNGGGG!*

Mr. Fujika:"Alright class settle down! Ok, you all know that your currently in your third year, and now is the time to start investing in your futures and choose high schools you'd all like to attend. Of course the schools of your choosing should be aligned with what you want to achieve in life. *Smirks* But..."

Student no.1:"Heee!"

Student no.2:"hmph!"

Student no.3:"Hahaa!"

The multitude of students in the class burst into life, they flared up their quirks into action as the teacher threw the papers he bought along with him to the air. As if on cue they yelled out in excitement.

Mr.Fujika:"...you all want to be Heros!"

Class:"YEAHHH!!!"

Everyone cheered in excitement, their wide variety of quirks were on display. From one kid who turned his fist to stone, to another who inflated his own face. One girl's finger flickered with a small flame, while another was completely covered in scales.

The majority of them were truly garbage quirks.

The few students that didn't partake in the cheering was a sandy blond teen who had his feet leaning on his table, a girl with silver hair who was writing something down on a notepad and finally one with black hair and green highlights who was snoozing away with his head tucked away in his arms that were on his desk.

Mr. Fujika:"Hahaha, yes, yes you all have very splendid quirks but you know the rules, no quirk usage in the class now put all those away."

As the cheering receded the blond teen finally took the opportunity to open his mouth.

Katsuki:"Hey Teach! Don't lump me in with these buncha rejects! I'm the real deal. They're so pathetic that they could only hope to be fourth rate sidekicks to some run down hero agency haha!"

Once again Katsuki Bakugo let out a condescending remark that offended each and everyone of his classmates, further dragging his reputation through the mud.

Shukaku:"What the hell Bakugo!"

Emma:"Yeah, you think your better than us or something!"

Random students":Boo! Boo!"

Katsuki:"Oh go to hell! I'll take you all on!"

While his words were insulting and arrogant, you could say he had some semblance of a right to say so, after all...

Mr. Fujika:"Huhh, you got impressive test results, maybe you will get into U.A High."

Makia:"He's gonna go for the national school!?"