Chapter 1: Montage-Through The Years

"Once Again." - Speaking.

'Thanks for.' - Thoughts.

"Reading." - Announcements/All Might.

"Don't forget to vote." - Whisper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ℹ️Heads Up! Long ass chapter ahead.ℹ️

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku's POV

Inko:"B-but hows that possible doctor? I mean, Izuku's quirk doesn't seem to have any relation towards mine or my husband's. How is it soo...different? I just...don't understand."

Dr.Fujikasame:"I understand your concern Mrs. Midoriya. While rare this situation is hardly abnormal. Let me explain. I believe your a 4th generation quirk user yes?..."

Inko:"Umm, that's correct yes."

Dr.Fujikasame:"...and correct me if I'm wrong here, your quirk 'Attraction' is the ability to pull small objects towards you. While your husband's quirk is the the ability to breath out flames, yes?"

Inko:"That's also true, yes."

Dr.Fujikasame:"Alright. To begin with, I would like to ask you if your familiar with the 'Quirk Singularity Theory'?"

Inko:"U-um, not necessarily..."

Dr.Fujikasame:"Understandable. Well you see, through the years we've discovered that quirks are getting both stronger and more complicated to understand. We all know that a child inherits their innate abilities from their parents. These 'quirk-cells' fuse and produce a rather similar or a combination of their parents quir-..."

I was lost the moment he said quirky singular whatever. But who cares about that I'm having a lot more fun in the waiting room messing with these other kids.

Izuku:"Hehehe, switch."

*Swish*

Random kid:"What the heck!"

Izuku:"Switch"

*Swish*

Random kid:"Quit It!"