Prologue - Tag

"Once Again." - Speaking.

'Thanks for.' - Thoughts.

"Reading." - Announcements/All Might.

"Don't forget to vote." - Whisper(ing).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV

A boy with sandy blond hair, fiery crimson eyes and confident smirk is seen opening a door to someone's room. This of course being Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki:"Hey Deku! Why the hell do you have your nose buried in that stupid book? Come on let's go play some games with Tsubasa and the others!"

He opens the door to see a room filled with hero action figures and posters, the bed sheets and the majority of the figures being, of the one and only number one hero of Japan, All Might. Looking for his companion, he sees him on his desk writing down in his notebook he always seems to have with him whenever there's anything related to hero's shows upm

Izuku:"Hmm? Oh hey Kacchan. I'll be there in a second, I want to finish writing about this new hero who just debuted a few days ago. She's this tanned girl with white hair and rabbit ears, she precisely refers to them as rabbit ears and not bunny ears because she says therenotthesamethingwhich isweirdbecausetheresosimilaryou knowhowaboutyounevermindbut honestlyshe's notthatbadshe'salready beenabletocaptureandsolveabunch of crimesandvillain attacksinasingleweak,she'sobviously goingplacesasthey'vealreadyscouted herasoneofthenextopHero's mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble...."

*💥POPP!💥*

A cluster of light and smoke erupted from the palms of the fiery blond.

Katsuki:"OI! SHUT UP! I asked if you want to play tag not telling me about some D-list loser that nobody likes! The only hero worth a darn is All Might, and when I grow up I'm going to be just like him, because he's always the winner! Now let's go you stupid nerd!"

Izuku:"Sigh, fine. Lets go. But you should really learn to appreciate all the Hero's you know. My mom told me tha-"

Katsuki:"Blah blah blah blah blahhhh. You coming or not?"

Izuku:"Sigh..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Katsuki:"Hahaha! You can't catch me, you can't catch me. Hahaha!"

Tsubasa:"Come on Deku, are you even trying?"

Ayato:"Yeah dude, your way too slow hahah."

Izuku:"Grr! How about you fly down here and see where your chubby cheeks end up huh Tsubasa, Ayato get off the dang tree that's cheating and Kaachan's too fast it's not fair!"

The four boys were playing around in the park, currently playing a game of tag. The boy named Tsubasa keeping himself in the air with his wings that look quite similar to that of what a devil is depicted in as. While Ayato was keeping himself steady on a tree branch with his long fingers. Katsuki, well he was just really fast.