Chapter 6: First Day - Pushing Start!

"Once Again." - Speaking.

'Thanks for.' - Thoughts.

"Reading." - Announcements/All Might
.

.

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no Hero Academia or anything else I will use nor I make a profit out of this, I am writing just for the pleasure of doing it.

.

.

.

3rd POV

April - Monday

07:12 a.m.

U.A. Entrance Gate

.

.

.

Izuku:"Well then, go ahead! Tell me what do you think!" He asked with a bit of excitement.

Eri:"I can't believe, after all these years I've known you,..you actually got a haircut?" She said with a overly shocked expression.

Izuku:"Huh, what are you saying? The last time I got a haircut was...uh, was uhm, let me see..." He trailed off with a thoughtful express trying to recall his memory.

Eri:"Your just proving my point right now. You know, your hair had gotten so messy to the point that Kyoka secretly calls you Frodoriya."

Izuku:"Fro-what...Argh! Whatever, it really doesn't mattar does it? What's done is done."

Eri:"Oh, yes of course it is. I'm just slightly ticked off that you never did cut it when I suggested the idea and your only doing it now that we're heading to a new school."

Izuku:"There was never any reason to."

Eri:"Your insufferable you know that."

Izuku:"Why thank you."

Eri:"You...argh. Come on,.let's go before we're late."

Izuku:"Huhh? Why rush to class? There's still over 45 minutes before it starts anyway. Let's take a look around and explore the place."

Eri:"Hmph, sorry. But I don't intent to set a bad first impression on the first day by being late to class-ack! H-hey! Don't just walk away while I'm talking to you!"

Izuku:"Whether your coming or not is up to you." 'She's acting more and more like an older sister a lot more than I'm comfortable with. Did she forget we're the same age?'

Eri:"Sigh...I'm right behind you."

'But, I'm happy to know that she doesn't need me to hold her hand anymore than I necessarily need to. The crybaby from before is completely gone.'
_________________________________________

Izuku's POV

07:57 a.m.

U.A. High - Hallway

.

.

.

Izuku:'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!' "Hahahaha! We may be in deep shit right now!"

Eri:"I told you this would happen didn't I! Remind me again exactly why were we in the third years side!"

Izuku:"Oh heck no! Don't blame me for this! I'm not the one who got stopped and flirted by every guy we came across! You just had to look pretty today didn't you!"

Eri:*Blushes* "Wha-? T-that's my fault how exactly!?"

Izuku:"Just shut up and run would you!"

We both were dashing through the hallway looking for our class which is Class 1-A, which was apparently a bunch of floors up from the first floor. Did the school really have to be this huge.