Chapter 32: Mash

It's not the first time Shigure has woken up to someone sucking his cock beneath the covers, and it certainly won't be the last

It's not the first time Shigure has woken up to someone sucking his cock beneath the covers, and it certainly won't be the last. Still, even as he awakens with a smile to the feeling of a pair of lips and a writhing tongue taking care of his morning wood, his brow furrows before he even opens his eyes. Namely because... he doesn't immediately recognize just who it is that's blowing his dick. 

That's something of a new experience, and for a few moments, Shigure doesn't move a muscle, just puzzling over who his hidden guest is. But in the end, he's not the Master of Chaldea for nothing. Shigure, being Shigure, eventually reaches out and places his hand atop the bobbing hidden head, over the covers that currently cover up the girl in his bed. 

Then, he starts to face fuck her, forcing her down his length while pistoning his hard-on right up into her mouth. 

"... gulghk... gulghk... gulghk..." 

Her gurgling and gagging is muffled by the covers, but that doesn't stop Shigure from chuckling darkly, even as he continues to force her to deep-throat his cock. 

"I'm feeling feisty this morning... let's make a bet, shall we? If I can't guess who it is before you make me cum, I'll let you dominate me however you please. But if I do, I'm going to absolutely wreck you for being such a naughty little minx and sneaking into my bed. Sound fun?" 

The hidden cock-sucker gives an assenting noise, before redoubling their efforts to suck Shigure's cock, growing more and more enthusiastic as they try to get him off with their tongue, their lips, and their hot, wet, velvety mouth all working over time to try and please him. Shigure just smiles and continues to thrust upwards to meet their efforts... even as he already knows exactly who's blowing him by this point. 

It's all in the details, though that's not going to stop him from playing around a little bit before they get to the fun stuff. 

"Hm, you know, you're not the first to do this. Or maybe you are? Could you perhaps be Jeanne Alter Santa Lily? She was so eager to please that she snuck in here, slipped under the covers, and woke me up just like this with her small little mouth wrapped around my cock... could it be you Jalter, back for more?" 

He pauses for a moment as the sucking continues unabated. Then, he grins. 

"No, you're not Jalter. For one, I can feel your breasts, pressing into my thighs. That particular Jeanne doesn't have any titties to speak of." 

There's a pause at that, and Shigure just grins wider still as the girl under the covers reaches out and carefully pushes his legs a bit further apart, so the sides of her boobs are no longer pressing into his body. Then, she's back to blowing him with as much ferocity as she can muster, redoubling her efforts. Perhaps because of the comparison. Perhaps because she now knows she wasn't the first to think of this. Either way, Shigure groans and pushes her head further down his cock as he presses his hand through his covers.