CHAPTER 6

Daya reached the city hospital followed by Kajal and Kavin. The trio went to the emergency room.

'Aap mei se patient ke rishtedar kaun hai..?' The doctor asked and Daya replied that he is Purvi's brother.

'Jaldi se formalities puri kijiye.. Hume operation karna hoga..' The doctor said.

'Kiska operation doctor..?' Daya asked.

'Mrs. Aryan Singhania ka.. Unka ABORTION karna hoga varna vo apna jaan kho baitengi..' The doctor said while the trio got a shock.

'ABORTION..? PARI PREGNANT HAI..?' Daya was speechless.

'Jee 2 mahine ki pregnant hai..' The doctor said.

'MRS. ARYAN SINGHANIA KA CT SCAN KARAO..' The doctor ordered the nurse.

Daya having no other choice completed the formalities and Purvi was taken to OT. She got aborted.

On the other hand, another doctor treated Aryan and finally the trio got news that Aryan is in coma at present. The doctor who came out of OT informed the trio that due to major head injury, Purvi has chances of forgetting her past.

When Purvi regained conciousness, the trio learnt that PURVI BELEIVES THAT SHE IS KAVIN'S WIFE. Kavin took care of Purvi and soon she got discharged.

Kavi came to Kavin's house as Kavin didn't want Purvi to move into her house and Purvi to remember Aryan which can affect her brain.

Purvi held her head while Kavin held her shoulders.

'Tum thik ho..?' Kavin asked while she said that she is fine.

'Mai fesh hoke aati hu..' Purvi said and went inside. She noticed the stitch marks on her stomach.

'Yeh stitches kaisa..?' Purvi thought and then she took a bath.

Later she sat on bed and Kavin served her dinner. She had her dinner and Kavin asked her to sleep but she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

'Purvi kya soch rahi ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Mere pet pe stitches kyun hai..?' She asked.

'Vo tumhare pet mei infection hua aur isliye doctor ne infection ko operation kar ke khatam kar diya..' Kavin lied as he didn't want her to be stressed.

'Ab so jao..' Kavin said and she laid down. Kavin covered her with blanket and he turned to leave.

'Ahh..!!!' She said holding her stomach sitting.

'Purvi..' Kavin was worried.

'Zyada dard ho raha hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Nahi.. Mujhe toh naachne ka mann kar raha hai..' Purvi said trying to bear the pain.

'Tum is waqt naach nahi sakti ho.. Tumhare stitches khul jaayenge..' Kavin said.

'Aapse baat karna bekaar hai..' She said and slowly laid on the bed. He covered her in a blanket and again turned to leave.

'Kavin..' Purvi called while he halted.

'Yahi ruk jaaiye..' She said.

'Agar mujhe kuch chahiye hoga tho mai neeche nahi jaa sakti..' Purvi said and Kavin stayed with her. He laid on the bed beside her feeling sorry for Aryan.

He feels sorry not for Aryan but because he took Aryan's place when Purvi forgot her past.

'Yeh kis tarah ka guilt hai..? Aisa lagta hai jaise mai Purvi ka yaadash bhulne aur Aryan ki coma mei jaane ka faayda utha raha hu aur apna rishta bada raha hu Purvi ke saath..' Kavin thought. She slept beside him after years.

'Mai yahi chahta tha ki din mei mai CID ka kaam karu.. Tumhare senior hoke tumhe orders du aur raaton ko tum bas meri baahon mei aise mere saath sone ka sapna dekha tha..' Kavin thought.

Purvi turned in her sleep and cuddled Kavin. He hugged her back and slept. After some days, Purvi was normal, she could walk and do little chores. As time passed by, Kavin got close with Purvi as a friend.

'Purvi Aryan se pyaar karti thi.. Agar Purvi ne Aryan se hamari shaadi se pehle pyaar kiya hoga tho Aryan ke baare mei Purvi ko abhi yaad hona chahiye..' Kavin thought.

Kavin took Aryan's name purposely but in a way that it seemed like he said it in a flow.

'Aap kis Aryan ki baat kar rahe hai Kavin..?' Purvi questioned.

'Ise koi Aryan yaad kyun nahi hai..?' Kavin thought.

'Matlab Purvi ko Aryan se hamari shaadi ke baad pyaar hua..?' Kavin thought.

'Nahi.. Agar aisa tha tho Purvi mujhse itni chidti nahi.. Use mujhse pyaar karna chahiye.. At the least use mere saath rishta banane ka koshish karna chahiye..' Kavin thought.

'Kaha kho gaye aap..? Aryan hai kaun..?' Purvi asked.

'Tumhare college mei koi ladka hoga..' Kavin said.

'Ho sakta hai par mujhe nahi pata kisi Aryan ke baare mei..' Purvi said.

'Tho phir Purvi itni chidti kyun thi hamari shaadi ke baad..?' Kavin thought after Purvi went to kitchen to prepare lunch.

'Mujhe sach pata lagana padega..' Kavin thought and he went to kitchen to help Purvi.

Kavin and the cops got cases and they got busy for a month. Kavin returned to his house in between and went to bureau again for a month.

After a month, Kavin finally sighed and he went to take a bath. It was night and he completed all the file work. He came out and saw Purvi looking outside.

'Purvi kya dekh rahi ho..?' Kavin asked.

'Kuch nahi..' She said.

'Mai khaana banati hu..' She said and went downstairs to prepare dinner.

'Purvi udaas kyun lag rahi hai..? Kuch hua hai kya..?' Kavin wondered.

Kavin saw outside the balcony and saw Aryan in Purvi's house. Aryan was gazing at the stars.

'Kahi Purvi ko sab yaad tho nahi aa gaya..?' Kavin thought.

'Nahi nahi.. Agar aisa hota tho vo Aryan ke paas jaati mere saath kyun rahegi vo..?' Kavin thought.

'Kavin.. PURVI KA ABORTION HUA HAI AUR IS HAALAT MEI VO ARYAN KE SAAMNE KAISE JAAYEGI..? ISLIYE VO SHAYAD KUCH YAAD NA AANE KA NATAK KAR RAHI HAI JABKI USE SAB YAAD AA GAYA..' His image said.

'Nahi.. Purvi Aryan se pyaar karti hai tho vo Aryan ke paas rahegi itna tho mai jaanta hu.. Baat kuch aur hai..' Kavin thought.

'Ek minute.. Yaadash tho Purvi ka gaya tha na Aryan ka nahi.. Tho phir yeh Aryan Purvi ko sach kyun nahi batata ki mai Purvi ka pati..' Kavin thought and wondered whether Aryan told Purvi that Kavin is not her husband.