CHAPTER 7

'Purvi..' Kavin went downstairs and he wanted to explain to Purvi if she found the truth.

But he saw Purvi was cooking and it seemed that she was just moody some time ago. Kavin was sure that Purvi didn't learn the truth as she was busy with work.

'Purvi ko sach pata nahi yeh tho thik hai par Aryan ne use sach kyun nahi bataya..?' Kavin thought.

'Shayad vo Purvi ke abortion ke baare mei jaan ne ke baad yeh sochta hai ki Purvi sab bhul gayi aur ab MERI WIFE hai..' Kavin thought and then he realised there was a secret camera in that house.

Kavin went to their bedroom and secretly saw the footage. Aryan was sitting on the sofa and he gave a sad smile. Kavin was sure that Aryan smiled remembering Purvi and his moment together.

'Maine tumse waada kiya tha Purvi ki mai vo sach kisi ko nahi bataunga.. Mai apna waada nibhaunga.. Mai kisi ko nahi bataunga ki HUM DONO HUSBAND WIFE NAHI HAI..' Aryan said while Kavin was shocked.

'Agar yeh dono pati patni nahi hai tho ek ghar mei kyun reh rahe the..? Aur Purvi.. Vo mujhse itni chidne kyun lagi shaadi ke baad..?' Kavin thought.

The next day, Kavin went to the bureau as he got some work. He returned after sometime and saw Aryan and Purvi talking.

'Vaise aap ek doctor hai, aapki koi wife nahi hai tho aap CID quarters mei vo bhi kisi highest position wale ghar pe kaise..?' Purvi asked.

'Vo mai..' Aryan said.

'Vo Aryan hamare supervisor ke dost hai.. Sir kisi kaam se bahar gaye..' Kavin said entering inside.

'Achchha..' Purvi said and Aryan smiled fakely.

'Aap yahi rukiye.. Mai lunch bana deti hu..' Purvi said and went inside kitchen.

'Aryan mujhe tumse kuch baat karna hai..' Kavin said in a low tone and took Aryan to his bedroom.

'Kya baat karna hai..?' Aryan asked.

'MAI JAANTA HU KI TUM AUR PURVI HUSBAND WIFE NAHI HO..' Kavin said while Aryan looked at Kavin in shock.

Before Aryan can say anything they both heard Purvi shouting in pain.

'Purvi..' Aryan ran towards her followed by Kavin. Aryan held Purvi in his arms and saved her from falling down.

'Ahem..' Kavin coughed and Aryan make Purvi to stand properly.

'Tum thik ho..?' Aryan asked and Purvi nodded in yes.

'Purvi.. Tum.. Seriously.. Dhyaan kaha tha tumhara..?' Kavin asked when he saw that Purvi's hand burned as she touched a hot vessel by mistake.

'Vo mai..' She said and Kavin took her and made her sit on the sofa. He brought a first aid kit and applied medicine. He kissed her hand where she had a slight burn.

'Ab jaldi thik ho jaayega..' Kavin said and he looked at Aryan.

Purvi went to kitchen and she got busy with preparing lunch. Daya called Kavin and said that he needs to come back as a case got reported. Kavin left as he had no other choice.

After 2 days, he came back and he called Purvi. But she didn't give him any reply, so Kavin checked the whole house and saw that it was empty.

'Yeh kaha chali gayi..? Kahi Aryan ke paas..' Kavin thought and went there.

'Bahut der ho gaya Purvi.. Kavin sach jaan chuka hai ki hum HUSBAND WIFE nahi hai.. Isliye ab.. Ab mai chalta hu..' Aryan said and he started his car while Kavin halted when he heard Aryan.

'Iska matlab Purvi sach jaan chuki hai ki mai ab uska husband nahi balki uska EX-HUSBAND hu..' Kavin thought.

'Apna khyaal rakhiyega..' Purvi said and Aryan left. Purvi looked in that direction and Kavin came near her.

'Ghar chalke baat karte hai Purvi..' Kavin said and took her to his house.

'Ab sach jaan gayi ho tho mere sawalon ka jawaab do Purvi..' Kavin said.

'Tum mujhse chidti kyun thi shaadi ke baad..?' Kavin asked.

'Kyunki mai..' Purvi said but stopped when she saw someone.

'Tum kya..?' Kavin asked.

'Hi Kavin..' A girl smiled at him. Kavin turned back and saw AANYA.

'Aanya tum..?' Kavin asked.

'Shreya ko dekha kya tumne..? Vo mera calls utha nahi rahi hai..' Aanya said.

'Vo bureau mei hai..' Kavin said and Aanya left. Kavin turned back and saw that he was all alone. Kavin called her but her phone was switched off.

'Is Aanya ki wajah se..' Kavin sighed and he searched for Purvi. Kavin came home late at night and saw Purvi in their bedroom.

'Kaha thi tum..? Pata hai mai kitna dar gaya..' Kavin yelled as his mind said that Purvi left him again.

'Mai ghar pe hi thi chatt pe..' She answered without looking at him.

'Purvi..' Kavin said.

'Mujhe neend aa rahi hai..' Purvi said and laid down.

'Aanya aur mere beech..' Kavin said but she interrupted.

'Mujhe nahi jaan na..' She said and slept.

'Kuch nahi hai hamare beech..' Kavin said.

'Mujhe sona hai..' She said and covered herself with a blanket.

'DAMMIT PURVI MAI TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HU.. I LOVE YOU..' Kavin yelled at top of his voice as he got furious when Purvi covered herself with a blanket. He said it by pulling her blanket.

She got up and she just wanted her blanket back, so she was trying to take her blanket back from him when he pinned her to the wall and kissed her lips expressing his love but she tried to break the kiss.

Kavin being strong didn't allow her to break the kiss and he deepened the kiss. She closed her eyes, pushed him for some time but failed.

Kavin pulled her close to him in such a way that he covered all the distance between them.He broke the kiss and saw her whose eyes were still closed.

'Kya ab bhi tumhe sona hai..?' Kavin asked.

Purvi opened her eyes, took the blanket and went to another room and locked herself. Kavin being mad threw the things and injured his hand. He sat on the bed and cried the whole night.