CHAPTER 19

Kavin looked at Purvi and the host asked them to sit down. They both sat down and looked at the crowd to find some clue. Purvi and Kavin came back late at night when Kavin was waiting for Purvi, Purvi followed the criminal all by herself. She left her phone in the room and Kavin saw that Aryan called her.

'Itni raat ko Aryan Purvi ko phone kyun kar raha hai..?' Kavin thought and answered the phone but Aryan cut the call.

'Call kiya kyun jab baat hi nahi karna tha..?' Kavin said.

Aryan again called Purvi and Kavin picked it up.

'Purvi kya tumne Kavin ko sach bata diya..?' Aryan asked. Kavin was silent as he wanted to know what Aryan wanted.

'Bolo na Purvi..' Aryan asked.

'Hum vaapis ghar jaa sakte hai..' Aryan heard Purvi saying that to Kavin.

'Aap mere phone pe kis se baat kar rahe ho..?' Purvi asked and took her phone.

Purvi cut the call and she went down. She sat in a taxi and left. Kavin followed her but he lost her track. Luckily, there were only 2 routes, one leads to the hotel and the other leads to the Aryan's hospital. So Kavin left to Aryan's hospital and reached Aryan's cabin.

He saw Aryan and Purvi standing in front of each other.

'Faisla tumhara hai Purvi..' Aryan said.

'Tumhe koi bhi faisla karne se pehle mujhe sach batana hoga Purvi..' Kavin said.

'Purvi..' Aryan said and Kavin also called her later.

'Kavin 5 min bahar jao..' Aryan said.

'Mai kahi nahi jaaunga..' Kavin said.

'Purvi soch samajh ke faisla lena..' Aryan said.

'Faisla lene se pehle mujhe sach batao..' Kavin asked.

'Bahar jao..' Purvi said while Aryan looked at Kavin.

'Purvi..' Kavin said.

'Bahar jao..' Purvi yelled and Kavin came out being angry.

'Purvi..' Aryan called.

'Bahar jao..' Purvi yelled.

'Mai Aryan hu, Kavin bahar chala gaya..' Aryan said.

'GET OUT..' Purvi said and Aryan came out.

After a few mins, Purvi left from there without saying a word while Kavin followed her.

Aryan came back to his home but saw Ayesha standing there. She smiled brightly seeing him.

'Aap yaha..?' Aryan asked.

'Ha vo actually mujhe kuch jaan na tha aapse..' Ayesha said while Aryan looked at her in confusion.

'Kya jaan na hai aapko mujhse..?' Aryan asked.

'Vo.. Kya aap.. Aap..' Ayesha asked.

'Ayesha..' Kajal called her while Ayesha cursed herself in mind.

'Kya di..?' Ayesha asked.

'Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..? Chalo khaana laga diya maine bait ke kha lete hai..' Kajal said and took Ayesha along with her.

'Aryan..' Abhishek called from behind.

'Abhishek..?' Aryan was surprised.

'Hamara mission khatam ho gaya.. Ab hum Granada chalte hai..' Abhishek said.

'Hmm..' Aryan said.

'Sab thik hai na..?' Abhishek asked and Aryan told him the matter.

'Tho kya Purvi ne Kavin ko sach bataya..?' Abhishek asked and Aryan nodded in no.

'Tho usne kya faisla liya..?' Abhishek asked and Aryan explained whatever happened.

'Tho ab tum kya karoge..?' Abhishek asked.

'Purvi ko bina pata chale hum hamesha ke liye Granada chale jaayenge..' Aryan said.

On the other hand, Purvi reached home followed by Kavin. She rang the door bell and Ayesha opened it. Ayesha seems to be angry. Kavin went inside but Ayesha didn't allow Purvi to enter.

'Tum Purvi ko andar kyun nahi aane de rahi ho..?' Kavin asked Ayesha.

The CID team heard that Ayesha will be leaving India tomorrow, so they thought to meet her once. So they came to meet Ayesha but halted outside seeing the scene.

'Aap jaise characterless ladki koi aur ho nahi sakti.. Bhai ke rehte hue aap kisi aur ke saath physical hue..? Vo ONS kya kam thi jo aapne apne aashiq ko yaha apne paas rakha..?' Ayesha questioned.

'Ayesha yeh tum kya keh rahi ho..?' Kavin asked.

'YEH AURAT ARYAN KE SAATH PHYSICAL HUI HAI.. ITNA HI NAHI, AAPKE REHTE HUE INHONE ARYAN KE SAATH DUSRA GHAR BANA LIYA HAI..' Ayesha said.

'Kya matlab hai tumhara..?' Kavin asked Ayesha.

'YAHI KI ARYAN AUR INKI EK BACHCHA HAI..' Ayesha said shocking everyone. Aryan and Abhishek just came there while taking a walk and saw the cops together, so they came there and they both heard what Ayesha said.

'Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho..?' Kavin asked Ayesha.

'Aap kuch bolenge ya mai bolu..?' Ayesha said but Purvi was silent. Ayesha showed a paper that was proof that Purvi gave birth to a child and it was Aryan's child.

Kavin saw the papers and he was heartbroken from within so much that he closed the door and went to his room and locked himself.

'Kyun Purvi kyun..?' Kavin allowed his tears to flow down.

'Tumne mujhse itni badi baat chupaya Purvi..?' Aryan asked and he was also upset that he was unaware of his own child. So Aryan and Abhishek also left to their house.

The cops were in dilemma as they don't know what to do and how to console Kavin. So they went to the bureau. It started pouring down and after sometime Kavin wiped his tears.

'Nahi Purvi.. Tum aise nahi jaa sakti.. Tumhe mujhe explain karna hi hoga ki aakhir tumne mere saath aisa kyun kiya..?' Kavin thought and he stood up and went downstairs. He opened the door to see that no one was there.

He searched for her in the rain and he didn't know where she went.

'Bhai.. Aap itne baarish mei kaha jaa rahe ho..?' Ayesha asked.

'Mujhe Purvi ko dhundhna hai..' Kavin said.

'Vo chali gayi hai.. Aap unke liye baarish mei khud ko kyun bimaar karne mei lage hue hai.. Andar chaliye..' Ayesha said.

'Kyunki mujhe sach jaan na hai ki usne mere saath aisa kyun kiya..' Kavin yelled at the top of his voice. He started his car and went out.

The whole night passed by and Kavin kept searching for her but he didn't find her. He went to his farm house and he wanted to stay alone but he saw her lying on the floor.

He also saw her photos which he prepared as a surprise before their marriage when he excused himself and said that there was a case in jungle. He took her to surprise her but in the mid way, his car petrol ran out and he borrowed some money from her and she got down being frustrated and went to a hotel nearby.