CHAPTER 10

She opened the door and saw him. He was sitting on a chair. Although, he knew she came, he pretended that he didn't know that she came.

'Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai..?' Purvi asked.

'Mai tumhe puchne aaya ki tum dopeher ko mere saath lunch karne chalogi..?' Kavin asked.

'Mai head quarters jaa rahi hu.. Vahi lunch karungi aaj..' Purvi said and sat in her chair.

'Headquarters mei Aryan bhi hoga..? Tho usse keh dena ki mai unse maafi maangna chahta hu unhe galat samajh ne ke liye..' Kavin said.

'Aryan tho ho.. Hospital gaye hai vo.. Hamara mission abhi bhi chal raha hai..' Purvi said.

'Ahh..!!! Koi baat nahi.. Mai baad mei milke baat karunga..' Kavin said and went to his desk.

'Chalo Aryan tho nahi hai uske saath..' Kavin thought and went downstairs.

Kavin ate food with the CID team and when he had lunch, he was returning back to the bureau. He saw that Aryan went upstairs, that too straight towards Purvi's cabin.

'Kya mai andar aa sakta hu..?' Aryan asked knocking the door while she allowed him to enter inside.

'Yeh dono itne close kaise..?' Kavin was jealous. He knocked the door and she said, 'come in'.. So he went inside and saw Aryan sat infront of her.

'Kya chahiye..?' Purvi asked.

'Vo tum HQs nahi gayi tho mujhe laga tum bhul gayi ki tumhe HQs jaana hai..' Kavin said. 

'Mai HQs nahi jaaungi aaj..' Purvi said and asked Kavin to leave.

'Maine lunch nahi kiya..' Kavin lied as he want to spend sometime with her.

'Tho jaake kar lo..' Purvi said and turned towards Aryan.

'Aap ko kuch pata chala..?' She asked.

'Mai information sirf tumhe dena chahta hu..' Aryan said.

'Mujhe kuch sunai nahi de raha hai.. Mujhe tho bhuk lagi hai tho mai bas khaana kha raha hu..' Kavin took the same box which Aryan gave to Purvi and he ate food.

'Purvi mai ghar jaata hu..' Aryan said and she nodded in yes.

Kavin also left after he ate food. He smiled under his throat as he was successful in making Aryan to leave. So he went to his desk and regretted eating too much.

At night, he went home and saw Purvi working on her laptop. He was so tired that he laid on the bed and drifted into deep sleep.

The next day, a case got reported and Kavin took the lead in solving the case. He was on the way to return to his house when his car tyre got punctured and he went to the car garage. He suddenly felt dizzy and he fell unconscious in his driving seat.

He opened his eyes but he was still feeling dizzy. Someone came infront of him but he couldn't see but all he knew is that she is a girl.

'Kavin..' Kavin heard PURVI'S VOICE.

'Purvi..?' Kavin said still being sleepy.

'I LOVE YOU..' He heard and smiled.

'I LOVE YOU TOO..' Kavin said and then he felt her hand on his face.

'Aapko garmi lag rahi hai na..?' He heard and he replied yes. He pulled her on the bed and he laid on her. He removed his shirt and pinned her hands.

'Tum mujhse itni chidti kyun thi..?' Kavin asked.

'Kyunki mai.. Mai chahti thi ki aap mere aur kareeb aaye..' She said.

'MAI BAS TUMHARA HU..' Kavin said with a smile and kissed her. He deepened the kiss and started undressing her. She kissed his cheek and he pulled her near him.

'Baby.. Mujhe itna neend kyun aa raha hai aaj kal..?' Kavin asked her.

'Kyunki aap mere saath waqt bitana chahte hai zyada se zyada..' She said and hugged him. He pulled her into his arms hugging her back.

'I LOVE YOU' Kavin said at the top of his voice. Just then a door got opened and Dushyant came inside. He just dragged Kavin outside.

'Kya kar raha hai tu..? Chod na mujhe.. Mujhe meri baby ke saath rehna hai..' Kavin said.

'Chup reh.. Vo teri baby nahi hai.. Tu ghar chal..' Dushyant dragged him out and luckily Kavin came out in sunlight and he finally got his consciousness back.

'Yeh kaunsi jagah hai..? Aur tu mujhe yaha kyun le aaya..?' Kavin asked Dushyant.

'Aanya..? Aur tu kaun hai..?' Kavin asked when he saw Aanya and a man standing infront of them.

'Purvi kaha hai..?' Kavin asked Dushyant.

'Tu ghar chal pehle..' Dushyant said and took him home.

As soon as Kavin entered inside, Kajal slapped him hard. Kavin looked at Kajal being confused and just then Kavin saw Daya was mad.

'Kya hua aap log aise kyun dekh rahe hai mujhe..?' Kavin asked and Daya called Pankaj. Pankaj went near Kavin and showed him a video. Kavin was shocked when he saw the video.

'Shukar manao ki Purvi ek mahine se Pune gayi hai kisi kaam se..'  Abhijeet said.

'Ab tum kya kahoge Kavin..?' Kajal asked.

'Mai sach keh raha hu.. Mujhe laga mere saath Purvi hai.. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki AANYA NE MERA KIDNAPPING KARAKE YEH SAB KIYA..' Kavin said.

Kavin explained whatever happened and then everyone realised how Aanya kidnapped Kavin and made him semi-conscious while getting physical. Kavin thought she was Purvi but in reality she was Aanya with whom Kavin got physical.

Before they can say a word, the door got opened and Purvi came in. She closed the door and saw the whole team.

'Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap sab log GET TOGETHER kar rahe ho..' Purvi said.

Just then someone knocked on the door and Purvi opened it.

'Hi Purvi..' Aanya said.

'Tumhe bhi get together mei bulaya hai..?' Purvi asked.

'Get toegther..? Kis get together ki baat kar rahi ho tum..?' Aanya asked and she realised what happened.

'Yaha koi get together nahi chal raha hai.. Yaha tho kuch aur hi ho raha hai..' Aanya said with an evil smile.

Shreya made a fist and she dragged Aanya from there but Purvi stopped Shreya and Aanya and Aanya entered inside with a smirk.