CHAPTER 8

The next day, Kavin pretended to leave early. Purvi thought Kavin left, so she came out. Kavin held her through her shoulders.

'Problem kya hai Purvi..? Tum mujhe accept kyun nahi kar rahi ho..?'  Kavin asked.

'Tum ne hamari shaadi se pehle kisi se pyaar nahi kiya.. Hamari shaadi ke baad se chidne lagi.. Tumhe mere saath rehne mei kya problem hai..?' Kavin asked.

'Kya Aryan se pyaar karti ho..?' Kavin asked while she turned her face to the other side.

'Tumhari khamoshi kehta hai ki tum Aryan se pyaar nahi karti ho.. Tho phir problem kya hai..?' Kavin asked.

'KAVIN..' Aanya called him and he just dragged Aanya out and closed the door.

'What the..' Aanya was speechless.

'Batao ki kya problem hai..' Kavin said.

'Khamosh mat raho Purvi.. Mujhe bahut gussa aa raha hai..' Kavin said.

'Kaho na..' Kavin said last time. He sighed when she was quiet. He then remembered that Purvi was pregnant.

'Tum.. Pre--pregnant.. Tum Aryan se pyaar karti ho..?' Kavin asked. She looked into his eyes.

'Aap mei aur bhai mei koi farak nahi hai.. Bilkul ek jaise ho tum dono.. Aur yahi aap logon ka problem hai..' Purvi said but Kavin didn't get what she meant.

'Kya matlab hai tumhara..? Mai kuch samjha nahi..' Kavin said.

'Aapka na samjhana hi problem hai..' Purvi said and she went to take a bath. Kavin sat on the chair and got lost in his thoughts trying to understand what Purvi really wants and why she is behaving like that.

'Purvi mai..' Kavin got up and then he realised Purvi already left.

He thought she went to her house but he was wrong. She wasn't there. Kavin was walking and searching for her when he found her ear ring on the ground and a few drops of blood.

'Purvi..' Kavin got worried and he checked the CCTV footage. He saw an unknown man kidnapping her and he took her away.

'Yeh hai kaun..?' Kavin thought.

'Purvi ko kidnap karne ka kya wajah hai..?' Pankaj asked.

'Yahi tho hume jaan na hai..' Kavin said and they gave the man's photograph to their informers.

But in the afternoon, they saw her coming to the bureau. She went to her cabin. Kavin was about to go to her when someone stopped him. He turned and saw Aanya holding his wrist.

'Aanya leave me..' Kavin said.

'Mujhe tumhe kuch dena hai Kavin.. Yeh lo..' She said giving him a small gift.

'Mujhe koi gift nahi chahiye..' Kavin said.

'Are you sure..? I mean tum is gift ke liye kaafi time se wait kar rahe ho..' Aanya said.

'Leave me..' He said gritting his teeth.

Aanya pulled him into a hug and said something in his ear. He broke the hug and looked at her. She gave him the gift, smiled and left from there.

Kavin went to his house and everyone was speechless. He opened the gift and saw that it was a pendrive. He connected the pendrive to his TV and saw a video.

Hi Kavin,

Mai bas tumse yeh kehna chahti hu ki maine hi Purvi ko kidnap karwaya.. Don't worry, uske saath kuch nahi kiya.. Bas uska dil ki baat uski jaban pe le aane ke liye uska kidnapping karwaya.. Dekho uski dil mei kaun hai aur vo kisse pyaar karti hai..

MAI KAVIN SE PYAAR KARTI HU

Kavin was happy hearing Purvi's confession. He wiped his happy tear but just then Aanya came in the video.

Tumhe lagta hai ki Purvi aisa kahegi.. Right..Tho ab yeh bhi suno..

MAI ARYAN SE PYAAR KARTI HU

Kavin made a fist as he got angry when he understood that Aanya wants to play with his feelings.

Kaisa laga yeh gift..? Maza aaya na tumhe yeh sun ke ki Purvi ke dil mei kaun hai.. Ek raaz ki baat batau PURVI KIS SE PYAAR KARTI HAI YEH MAI BAHUT ACHCHHE SE JAANTI HU.. *EVIL SMILE*

Par afsoos tum jaan ke bhi nahi jaan paaoge kyunki tumhe vo baat nahi pata jo mai jaanti hu Purvi aur Aryan ke baare mei..

Apna samaan baand lo kyunki PURVI KHUD TUMHE MERE GHAR PE CHODNE AAYEGI.. AFTERALL AB VO MERI*EVIL SMILE*... The video ended.

Purvi came there and Kavin looked at her.

'Tum Aanya ki baat maan kar mujhe uske ghar le jaaogi..?' Kavin questioned but he got his answer when Purvi destroyed the pendrive and went to their bedroom.

Kavin smiled and his image came infront of him.

'Itna khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Pehle tum yeh pata lagao ki PURVI KISSE PYAAR KARTI HAI..?' Kavin's image said.

'Mujhe pehle is Aanya se baat karna chahiye.. Uska mazak hadh ke bahar tha..' Kavin said and he took his car keys and was about to go when he heard breaking sound of a glass from their bedroom.

He went to their bedroom and saw their mirror was broken and there was a ball.

'Purvi..' Kavin called her and kept his hand on her shoulder while she hugged him. He hugged her back.

'Tum thik ho..?' Kavin asked while she nodded in yes.

'Ruko, mai saaf kar deta hu..' Kavin said, broke the hug and he went downstairs to bring a broom to clean the room.

Purvi was nowhere in the room. Kavin heard the tap water sound from the washroom, so he understood that she was in washroom. He cleaned the room and went to meet Aanya.

'Are waah..!!! Kya baat hai.. Tum khud chal ke aaye..' Aanya said with an evil smile.

'Just shut up..!! Hadh paar kar chuki ho tum.. Ab bas apne limit mei raho aur dobara aisa mazaak mat karna..' Kavin said.

'Mazaak..?' Aanya smiled.

'Jaanti thi ki tum samjhoge nahi.. Par kam se kam apna brain ka istemaal kar lo.. Agar Purvi tumse pyaar karti hai tho vo ARYAN KE SAATH PREGNANT kyun hui..?' Aanya said sitting on a chair.

'Tum sach mei nahi jaan na chahte ho ki ARYAN AUR PURVI KE BEECH KYA RISHTA HAI..?' Aanya asked him with a smirk on her face.