CHAPTER 24

But then the same night, she looked at him and when he had an eye lock with her, he realized that it was PARI, HIS WIFE with him right now.

Yes, Purvi couldn't handle the pain of losing Aryan and she summoned Pari again to handle her pain but this time, Pari needs to be forever because for Purvi the pain of losing Aryan was unable to bear.

Kavin and Pari hugged each other, cried in each other arms and they lessened their pain being with eachother. Kajal gave a chance to Daya to choose between her and Shreya but Shreya refused being with Daya.

'Us din maine letter padha tha sir.. Lekin maine aapki feelings ki kadar nahi rakha.. Upar se Purvi pe yakeen karne ki bajay maine kisi aur pe yakeen kiya..' Shreya said.

Shreya and Siddharth got a divorce and she adopted a child who is none other than Aryan and Purvi's child but nobody knew the truth.

Ayesha went to the US as she wanted to become a nurse but then she was proud of Aryan and she also became a doctor like him. She took an oath that Aryan is her everything and she will never marry anyone else in her whole life.

Daya, Kajal, Kavin and Purvi (Pari) started living under a roof and Aryan's home was left empty as Aryan was a friend of Pari. Kavin's house was left empty because it was used as a house for their get together.

Everyone lived happily ever after. Shreya also lived in Mumbai with CID cops training under Daya and Kajal also had no problem with that because Daya according to Shreya's wish wholeheartedly accepted Kajal as his wife.

THE END

______________________________________

A/N : I want to clarify some things which are as follows -

1) I know ki bahut log bolenge ki Dareya ka ending chahiye but as I said shaadi ke din Shreya ne letter pada jo Daya ne likha par usne Daya se shaadi nahi kiya aur Shreya ke wish ki wajah se Daya ne Kajal ko accept kiya..

2)  I know ki Rishabh aur Raina ke fans hai.. But sorry guys, maine socha ki Rishabh aur Raina (i.e., Aryan aur Ayesha) ko mila du but then I realised ki Ayesha ki wajah se Kavi aur Aryan ke beech aur complications bad jaate..

3) Maine zyada Dajal nahi dikhaya kyunki mai kisi bhi couple (kavi ke alawa) nahi likh paati, jitna likha vo bhi mushkil se likha..