Jealousy

A request from @mac0740

"One cappuccino please Kaneki-san!" One female customer called out.

"Yes!" Kaneki replied.

"One cup of latte for me too!" Another female customer shouted out.

"Yes coming up!" He replied once again.

Touka glared at Kaneki who has been going to only female customers tables to serve them. She also glared at those female customers who personally request his service.

"Just because his hair grew a little longer and changed its color doesn't mean he can flirt with them like that..." Touka murmured to herself.

An idea popped in her head and she smirked. "I should just flirt with the men and make him jealous. Hehe."

Touka walked over to the male customers' table. "Do you gentlemen need anything else?" She put on her best smile and shifted her bangs behind her ear.

The 2 male customers blushed. "Another cup of coffee please."

"Coming right up." She replied, rushing to the back of the counter.

She continued doing that to the all the other male customers and strangely all of them ordered something extra. Maybe due to her charm.

Touka made a mental note to herself that she can do anything if she puts her mind to it.

But smiling non-stop was tiring.

She sighed. "I want to get off work soon and go to Kaneki..." She then realized and faster shook her head and slapped her face. "You can't think that! You have to make him come to you!"

After Touka delivered all the extra orders to the male customers and smiling at them, Kaneki pulled her to the corner which attracted the attention of the male and female customers.

"Touka-chan what's the meaning of that?"

"What?" Touka acted innocent.

"You know what I mean. Flirting with the male customers like that."

Kaneki noticed that the customers were getting restless. "We'll talk later."

He then went back to work.

I made him come to me. Touka laughed in her heart.

- time skip after work -

Touka and Kaneki were closing up the store. No one else was there.

"Touka-chan. What was the meaning of that? Don't act stupid."

"I just wanted to make them order more."

"Then why today? Why not everyday?"

"Because it's tiring having to smile extra everyday."

Kaneki sighed. "You know that's not the reason."

"Because you were busy with the female customers."

"Then?"

"Then I decided I'll attend to the male customers."

"What makes you think I'm only attending to the female customers?"

Touka started to get irritated.

"Because they've only been calling you for orders for the past few days! And some of them even call you by your name..."

"That's because I allow them to. It's only my last name after all."

"But I'm your girlfriend a-and I also call you by your last name..." Touka hates that her tears just start falling halfway through the sentence. She clenched her skirt.

"Oh. I'm sorry Touka-chan! I didn't mean to...make you sad... I just wanted to make them happy with the service here and then we'll have more sales..."

Her eyes widened.

"So that's why... Why didn't I think of it? My jealousy got in the way of my logical thinking. Of course I should know that you're not the type to flirt when having a girlfriend. Sorry Kaneki. I flirted with the customers because I wanted to get back at you."

Kaneki pulled her into his chest. "It's alright." He patted her head.

Touka cried in his chest. After she was done crying, she looked up at him. "Serving them is fine but don't let them call you by your name again. I don't like it."

Kaneki smiled. "Okay." He's happy that Touka's jealous for him.

- next day -

"Kaneki-san!"

"Yes I'm coming!" Kaneki jogged over to the female customer's table. "Yes?"

"One cafe latte and a piece of cheese cake please." The customer said as she gazed at Kaneki.

"Noted. And can you stop calling me by my name anymore? My girlfriend said she doesn't like it. Sorry."

"Oh you have a girlfriend... Who is she?"

"That purple haired waitress serving the bunch of guys over there." Kaneki pointed to Touka.

Touka heard her name and turned around. She saw Kaneki and the female customer looking at her and smiled at them.

"She looks nice... Do treasure her! Good luck!" The female customer said.

"Thank you and I will!"

- end of work -

Kaneki went off work first but decided to wait for Touka in her room. He sat down on her bed.

When she was done closing up the store, she went in her room. "What are you doing here?"

"Come here." Kaneki opened his arms wide.

Touka did and he hugged her, resting his head in between her breasts.

"I told them to stop calling me by my name and they were okay with it."

"Mm." Touka replied as she ran her fingers through his white hair.

"So do I get a reward for doing it?" Kaneki looked up at Touka with a mischievous face.

"W-What?"

"A re-wa-rd, Touka-chan."

"Urgh. Fine." Touka leaned down and kissed his lips, staying there until she doesn't have enough air and separating.

"That's...enough for you isn't it?" Touka said as she inhaled and exhaled.

"Nope." Kaneki pulled her down onto the bed and got on top of her. "Hmm let's see... Giving me your body tonight would be a good reward."

Touka's face went red. "WHA-NO!"

Kaneki laughed. "You know you will." He said as he leaned down.

Okay so jealousy! Some girls are cute with jealousy but some are plain scary. Which are you? :3