Valentines' Special

Valentine's Day

Au that happens when Kaneki decided to come back to Anteiku after Aogiri arc and becomes a couple with Touka.

---

Today is Valentine's Day and since they have been dating for 3 years, this will be the 4th time that the ghoul couple will be spending Valentine's together.

The sunlight seeped through the gaps between the curtains, earning a groan from the violet haired female ghoul who was laying on the bed. She turned on her side, hiding from the rays and pulled the blankets up until her neck. The door opened and a certain white haired male walked in. He sat down beside her on the bed and caressed her head, running his fingers through her soft locks. "Good morning, my Princess."

She opened her eyes and the ends of her lips turned up to a small smile. She loves it when he does that, running his fingers through her hair. It always makes her feel loved. "Morning, Ken."

Kaneki smiled and kissed her forehead. "Any chance of you getting up soon?" He said in a gentle voice.

Touka hummed as she listened to his gentle voice. She loves how gentle and caring his voice always sounds. "I don't know. You wanna make me get up?" She said playfully as she smirked.

He seemed shocked, as his jaw dropped and eyes widened. But it was only for a moment before his mouth turned up to a smirk. He picked her up bridal-style and spun around once, twice, thrice before she's calling for mercy and he stops. This always works. She hits his chest and he laughed.

"Idiot."

"But you love this idiot, don't you?" He teased.

Their eyes locked onto each other's and Touka pressed her lips together. She folded her arms and looked away. "Sadly, I don't love you."

He pouted. He knows she's just too shy to admit it judging from her personality and the blush on her cheeks, so he just leans down to kiss her on the lips. As he pulled back, she quickly clapped her hands over her mouth. "You idiot. I told you no kisses in the morning. I haven't even brushed my teeth, my breath stinks."

"I don't mind." He said.

"But I mind. I don't want you kissing me when my breath stinks."

Kaneki chuckled and started to walk. After entering the bathroom, he placed his girlfriend to sit onto the ledge of the bathtub. He turned the water on and let it fill up the bathtub. While waiting, he sat down beside her and leaned in to kiss her again. She struggled at first but stopped as his arms went around her waist, pulling her closer.

The two separated and Touka sucked in a breath. "Idiot."

He kissed her again and she smiled against his lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer and enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips pressed against hers. They pulled back hesitantly and seeing as the water had almost filled to the brim, he turned off the water. The two then stripped themselves of their clothes and settled into the tub with Touka leaning against Kaneki's chest.

The white haired male's arms encircled his girlfriend's body and pulled her close. He planted a kiss on the top of her head before pulling a capsule-like thing out of nowhere and showing it to Touka. Her eyes widened as she saw it and she spun around to face him.

"How did you know I always wanted a bath bomb?!" She exclaimed as she grabbed it from his hand and stared down at it. "And it's in the flavor I like!"

He let out a small laugh. "I might have snooped? Actually I asked Yoriko what you wanted and I bought it for you."

She didn't know what to say. "Wow really? Thank you, I guess?"