Visit [Haise x Touka]

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TOKYO GHOUL RE CHAPTER 31.5! OR TOKYO GHOUL RE AT ALL!

Requested by : @iMisaki

On the 25th of December, Haise had invited many people to his house to celebrate Christmas.

After cleaning up after the fun party, he sat down at his desk and stared into space. He wondered what the beautiful lady at Anteiku is doing now. On a date with someone or what?

And so he decided to pay her a visit even though it's quite late.

---

Haise stood outside the shop and peered inside through the glass windows, finding no one inside. He walked to the door and noticed that the sign is still open.

He opened the door and the golden bell chimed. He had already taken a seat but still no one came to attend to him. He was hoping that Touka would come out and greet him.

Haise decided to wait for a while. But after a long wait of 10mins, Touka still didn't come out.

Maybe she didn't hear the bell... Haise thought and stood up, walking behind the counter and staring at the equipments used to make coffee.

He placed his suitcase down onto the floor and took off his coat, rolling up his sleeves.

He filled the carafe with cold water to his desired capacity. He then poured the water in the reservoir and put the carafe back on the heating plate.

He estimated the amount of grounds Touka always added for his coffee and added them in.

He then put the filter basket back in the holder, closed the lid, and turned on the coffee maker.

Haise poured the completed product into a small cup and tadah! He has successfully made himself a cup of coffee. A not-so-bad tasting one at that.

You could say I'm not Sa-Sucky at it! Haise thought to himself.

As he drank his coffee, he wondered why he even knew how to do it as it was his first time making coffee.

"Yomo, you're still making coffee?" Touka's head poked out from the staff room's door.

Haise spat his coffee out and accidentally spilled his hot coffee onto his hand.

"Ah Kirishima-San! I'm sorry for using the coffee machines without permission! I just thought I would like to try making coffee..."

"Never mind about that! Sasaki-san your hand!" Touka quickly took his hand and ran it under cold tap water.

"It's fine, Kirishima-san! It'll heal after a few days."

"No you're not..." Touka mumbled.

"Huh?"

Touka turned off the tap and guided Haise to the pantry where they kept the First Aid Kit.

"Please take a seat while I get the First Aid Kit." Touka said as she pushed him down onto a chair.

"O-Okay..."

Haise stared as Touka took a stool to stand on and reach for the FAK at the top shelf. He stared at her butt, one meter in front of him.

That looks soft...

Haise quickly shook his head.

No Haise! You're only here to visit her, nothing more nothing less! Don't think perverted thoughts!

Touka got down from the stool and moved it so she can sit in front of him. She placed the FAK box on the table and rummaged through it from some bandages, antiseptic and scissors.

Touka found them in a bit and started spraying the antiseptic onto the burned area. Haise flinched at the sting.

"So what brings you here on this day? It's Christmas you know." Touka casually tried to make a conversation.

"Umm actually I came to see you."

"See me?" Touka parroted, looking up at Haise.

"Umm yeah. I was just wondering what you were up to you and decided to pay you a visit. And I'm glad that you weren't out on a date or anything."

Silence.

"AH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It's not that I don't like you going out on dates or anything! It's just-"

"I get it." Touka smiled at him.

It's that smile again. The sad one.

Haise thought he had never seen her actually smile genuinely at him.

Touka cut the bandages and pinned it with a safety pin.

"I'm done."

"Thank you."

Touka closed the box and stood on the stool to put it back onto the shelf and this time Haise stared at somewhere else beside her butt.

As Touka tried to get down from the stool, it wobbled and she fell from the stool.

"Kirishima-san!" Haise swiftly caught her in his arms before her head hits the floor.

"Are you alright, Kirishima-san?!" Haise panically asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

Haise sighed in relief.

"Um will you put me down now?" Touka asked as she realized they were in a very awkward position.

His hands supported the back of her knees and her back and their faces were that close to each other that they could feel each other's breath.

"Ah I'm sorry!"

Haise released his hold on her and let her down.

"And umm..." Touka tucked some of her hair to the back of her ear. "It's alright to call me by my first name. Kirishima is a bit long."

"But we just met and-"

"I don't mind."

"Okay then. Touka."

Touka smiled. Just like how Kaneki used to call her, just that the 'chan' is missing. But other than that, the tone is also the same.

Haise held both of her hands. "Touka, will you go out with me? The day I stepped into this cafe, I felt something. I can't quite describe it but I felt attracted to you."

"Haise..."

"I'll take care of you. My job keeps me busy but I promise I'll always make time for you."

Touka gave her sad smile again. Maybe this time, he will remember.

"Yes."

---

Haise x Touka ❤️ hope Ishida Sui-sensei makes them canon soon please! And Haise please get back your memories soon 🙏🏼