Ice Queen

Whispers could be heard from among the students as the 'ice queen' walked past them in the corridor. The ice queen's best friend jogged towards her and started walking by her side. She giggled. "You're looking cool today, Touka-chan!"

A blush formed on her cheeks. "Wha—Yoriko don't tease me! I do not! I'm normal!"

She smirked. "Are you sure? You're the ice queen, known for being beautiful, hard to approach and cold to everyone except your friends. You get confessions almost everyday, have a fan club and everyone in the school wants to be your friend."

Raising her hand and straightening her palm, Touka hit her friend's head, earning an 'ow' from her. "Don't be silly. I reject confessions because I don't like guys who want to go out with me for my looks and I don't believe them when they say they like my personality. They have never even talked to me and claim to know how I'm really like. They're all fakers."

"But Touka-chan, I noticed you've been happier lately. Did you get a boyfriend?" Yoriko asked.

She pulled her hair to her face to cover her growing blush. "Yeah I did."

A certain male who was hiding behind a pillar gasped. "Our ice queen has a boyfriend?! I need to quickly let our fan club know and we need to find out who is that guy!"

- after school -

Yoriko smirked and turned to her best friend. "You better go to your boyfriend. He's waiting at the gates for you."

"Oh! Thanks! See you tomorrow!" Touka waved to her friend and she ran out of the school grounds. She smiled, a rare gesture directed only to him. "Hey did you wait long?"

Kaneki smiled back. "I didn't."

One of the guys from the fan club saw them and used a binoculars to spy on them. The guy with Touka had black hair and was wearing a green cardigan. They had more handsome guys in school and he wondered why Touka would go out with a guy who was so average-looking.

His eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw the two holding hands. The happy expression on Touka's face was one he had never seen before and he gritted his teeth. Damn you boyfriend for making her smile when we haven't even seen her smile at school once! You will pay for this!

He decided to stalk them and after getting enough pictures taken, he headed back to school to do some research together with the other members of the fan club. "The guy's name is Kaneki Ken and he majors in Literature at Kamii University. He's older than Touka-sama!"

Their fan club was mostly made up of guys but there were some hardcore fangirls of Touka there. They whispered amongst each other and decided that they would have to threaten him to stay away from their precious queen.

The next day...

Standing at the school gates, Kaneki looked at his watch. Hmm I'm 15 minutes early, huh? I guess I should find somewhere to sit and wait for her... Before he could find a bench where he could sit on, he was pulled into the school by 2 boys from the fan club. They cornered him, with his back to the wall and 6 scary-looking guys surrounded him in a circle.

"W-what can I do for you guys?" The black haired male nervously asked.

"What is your relationship with Touka-sama?" A guy asked.

"I-I'm her boyfriend." He stuttered. He's starting to get scared now because they're all glaring at him like they want to kill him.

"How did you seduce her to become your girlfriend? We don't believe that she likes someone like you. Could it be that you lied to her?!" Another boy raised his voice and Kaneki flinched.