Chapter 1.1 - Meeting and Encounters.

Stood outside the  large school, Kayden was stood readily outside the front gate of the large school. His jet-black hair fluttering in the gentle wind and so his loose clothing. His ocean-like aqua eyes behind his round sunglasses until he noticed a man with fair skin, parted beige hair and blue eyes, comfortably sat behind clear circular glasses, approaching towards him with an on guard prescence leaking out of the man. He stopped a couple meters away from the teen before asking,  "Hey, you must be Kayden Rowan. Am I Correct?"

"You'd be correct, I am indeed your new arrival." Kayden confidently answered.

"I see, I am the head of security Keene." 

"Nice to meet you I guess."

"Alright then, let me escort you to headmaster Vaughn."

"Gladly" Kayden finished with as he followed Keene through the halls of the school, devoid of any students, which was no surprise considering it was Sunday today. Kayden found the colour scheme of the hallways odd with teal coloured floors, cream walls and purple lockers, "Strange colour set," he thought to himself as they continued walking for a couple minutes.

They approached a door and Kayden had an odd feeling from the tingling bioelectric signals he sensed using his ability coming from behind the door and decided to go on alert rather than his usual relaxed self. 

Keene opened the door and moved to the coner of a spacious office with windows at the far end with light shining through them onto a large wooden desk and a tall, distinctive gentleman with wavy teal-colored hair and a thick teal-colored goatee sat behind the desk with a constant display of an air of dominance and calm wearing welcoming yet formal clothing. 

Kayden felt the odd feeling grow stonger looking at the man.

He focused a light amount of aura towards his right eye and the aqua ocean-like eyes had a very faint - barely noticable - aqua glow behind his round sunglasses and observed. 

He noticed some thing that left him on guard mentally.

"This guy, 2 sets of aura channels. He must be a Transcendent," Kayden thought to himself, "He seems be around level 14.0 . He is strong."  Kayden stood appearing to be relaxed and composed but inside is on guard and in thought, "Well what shit luck I have. I already ran into a strong transcendent." He thought with annoynance.

"No need to worry. I wouldn't of accepted you into this school if I had ill intentions, I know very well that you are 'the Breaker' after all you are rather famous with Transcendents." the man spoke out with perfect calmness.

"You must be Vaughn right?", the man nodded comfirming his identity. Kayden became less on guard and even smirked, "You do  seem strong, we should fight one day" Kayden confidently and suddenly said surprising Keene with eyes slightly widen open.

"You do live up to your reputation although, I tend to have a policy to not fight my students," Vaughn replied with a small smirk and slightly disapointing Kayden, "Well, I assume you wanted to have a normal life for personal reasons by attending this school, but why here?" the man asked curiously as he deducted why a famous person in the Transcendent world disappeared to Wellston.

"I heard that there was a very good bubble tea drink shop here and they weren't lying it is amazing." Kayden carelessly replied as it was the first reason why he went to Wellston specifically, leaving a silence with the 3 in the room.

"Is that It?" Vaughn questioned not believing the ridiculous reason and Kayden took his hand to his chin and thought for a few seconds before replying, "Uh...  I heard that there also is not many Transcendents around this region but it seems that got proven wrong."