Chapter 1.5 - Intersection and Intergration Trouble.

"A threat you call me? Wrong... I'm your demise," It's been a while since I streched my power.

"Don't get too cocky, you're only an asset," The man spoke in a coarse, undetermined voice but an 'asset' he says, they must want me alive as a pawn, not the first time this had happened, - my theory of Seraphina being blackmailed into doing tasks may be true.

 He took out what looked like to be a black box and put it on the floor before triggering a button on a device that laid in his gloved hands, "There's no chance for you now," he says at he pushes the button.

An oppressive pulse surged through my body, weighing me down like a heavy burden.

Huh? 

I felt heavy and surpressed - my ability felt more straining to me, it was like my stamina to use my ability has been reduced, what a cheap trick.

"Reducing my stamina eh? How pathetically cheap." I saw surprise painted on the man's face as he mumbled to himself, "Tch, you must be a new Transcendent then," Then a sly smirk appeared on him before excitedly exclaiming, "Looks like I got a big fish today." He then drunk some strange green liquid, must be a way to counter this trick.

His eyes emitted a weak hue, summoning twelve translucent crimson arrows that hummed with a devious glow. They circled him, under his control, ready to strike. The man then brings out his hands  (they must be controling these arrows) he then arrogantly exclaimed, in the pathetic idiot way, "Say goodbye to your normal life.". Well if he's this type then I guess I'll fight him in the most mocking way.

He then swung his hands towards my direction as all twel charged at me like missiles from above, ahead and to the sides of me. A smirk spread across my face, anticipation and exhilaration coursing through me as I watched this fool confront his impending defeat.

The twelve arrows got to hair's breadth of me. My eyes glowed brighter and sharper with intensity. At each point of contact, sudden dense plasmas, consisting of electrical surge of sparks appeared. eleven of the arrows exploded into glowing dust before fading out of existence, the remainder had been deflected and slammed into the wall with a muddy crash. 

The once sturdy concrete wall beside me, was instantly dented creating a crater of burns and cracks from blunt power about three meters wide; they must of definately wanted me alive if they were using blunt force.

I could see hints of distress become apparent on the man's face, seeing how I effortlessly defended against his attack without budging. I laughed, maniacally, "Was that it? I guess it's my turn." 

I made my right hand into the finger gun gesture before pointing at the man. In a split second, a ball of sparkling and firery electricity formed. Then pain and agony, riding in a bright, warming yet dangerous and malicous sharp blue streak of electricity attacked the man. The man, in a desperate attempt, conjured multiple arrows and hastily arranged them, forming a makeshift wall of crimson energy as thick as a concrete slab. 

This is a futile effort to me.

My beam of electricity shattered it like glass and went towards the attacker, when it touched the guy, intense pain, agony and strain surged through the man's body as he flew back and slammed (loudly) onto the rock-hard, urban ground - crushing the strange device and stopping the feeling of supression. He was with many burns scattered across his entire, twitching body.

Got him.

I rapidly dashed towards the now incapacitated man, I then squatted, grabbed the head of the man and stared into his defeated crimson eyes. My eyes glowing brightly and looking at him with a killing intent, "Now, who are you affiliated with?" I interrogated him, he stayed silent with a spiteful face (how loyal), "Good loyalty, but I don't care."