Chapter 2.1 - To Rowden with inner issues!

It was Friday, more specifically quarter past four about half an hour after the school day ended. The sun bathed the surroundings in its golden warmth and especially onto a small shining white coach with large black tinted windows that was parked outside the main entrance of the school. It's engine off as the laughter and excited chatter filling the air coming from the Safe House members, stood outside by the coach with thier carry-on lugage as Blyke and Isen stood (in casual, cooling clothing) at the spacious cargo compartment of the coach, worked diligently at the spacious cargo compartment, loading the attendees' baggage with practiced efficiency.

"I'M SO EXCITED!!" Evie excitedly exclaimed, peircing over all the already loud and bubbling chatter. She couldn't keep still and her eyes sparkled at the possible fun she was going to have on the trip. She gainned the stares from other nearby attendees as her two friends she was with, the timid indigo-haired Roland and the "timid" and sly (suspicious to a few) Terrence. The two boys simply looked at the bubbling, pink-haired girl in awe of her excitement.

"EVERYONE'S IN CASUAL CLOTHES!" Evie continued to exclaim, "I never though I'd live to see all the higher tiers out of their uniforms!" She went on looking and pointing at each of the higher tiered attendees of the trip without a pause of calm. From Isen and Blyke, to Arlo in a black shirt and jeans beside Elaine with a white shirt and brown dress to Seraphina in a blue shirt stood next to John in a blue hoodie and khaki shorts, although he looked like he had something on his mind weighing him down. "LOOK AT ALL OF THEM!" Evie kept going on and on with undying energy.

"Errr... Okay?" Roland responded to his friend, not knowing what to say.

As for Remi, she was in pale blue shorts with a white and pink t-shirt, that complemented her  pale pink hair. She had a clipboard and pen in her hands, observantly scanning the area like a hunter, searching in a forest. She was ticking off the people that were going onto the trip, making sure everyone was there. 

She had checked off everyone that was there but noticed that on name was missing. She scanned around frantically, hoping she didn't miss the attendee but to no avail. "He's not here yet, where is Kayden?!" She panicked in her mind seeing the abscence of a new yet beloved friend of hers. She walked up to John and Seraphina, knowing that John in particular would know the most about the mysterious Kayden.

"Hey guys, do you know where Kayden is?" Remi asked, her concern evident. Seraphina shook her head, and Remi turned her gaze to John.

"Nope, I already texted him to ask where he was," John replied, meeting Remi's gaze. "He mentioned he's about to make an entrance."

"An entrance? What does that mean?" Remi cocked her head with a raised eyebrow.

"No clue. He didn't say anything else."

"Huh?" Remi murmered with an obvious hint of concern. She continued to wait and wait for Kayden. Still not there yet. Until suddenly like seeing an island as a stranded survivor...

"WHAT'S UP GUYS!" Everyone heard the voice of a very recognisable individual known to many as the Lightning Ace, the new student, who many thought to have humanized John, Kayden. Many turned to look at the where Kayden spoken from especially Remi, who turned extra-quickly, to see him wearing black round sunglasses at the widely openned window of second floor of the main school building, where they stood in front of. 

"Ah Kayden you're here! Wait... why are you there?" Remi exclaimed, relieved to see him but again with a cocked head with a raised eyebrow, wondering why he was on the second floor of the main school building.

"Give me a second!" Kayden annonced as he moved back and away from the window, leaving everyone, who was watching to ponder. A second later, like a frog, Kayden leaped out and far from the window and towards the group.