𝟎𝟎𝟏.❝parking ticket❞

CHAPTER ONE !❝parking ticket❞(social media + real life) !

CHAPTER ONE !
❝parking ticket❞
(social media + real life) !

valentineanderson

bonus pic of jules👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩tagged: julesheartliked by nicolassturniolo, haleythompson and 798,921 others

tagged: julesheart
liked by nicolassturniolo, haleythompson and 798,921 others

juleshart
oh my god ur so hot val what the fuck ???
valentineanderson
     my gf !!

haleythompson
wowowow
valentineanderson
     give me a smooch rn

juleshart
WE'RE SO

user
she's actually so pretty what

vinniehacker
we should just date already🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
valentineanderson
     in your dreams vinnie💟💟

user
HOLY SHIT WOAH

nicolassturniolo
YOU GUYS ATE FR
valentineanderson
I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ??

valentine walked downstairs with her airpods in, listening to brent faiyaz. it was a normal day; she hummed to the song; clouded, grabbed a protein bar and said goodbye to her cat lola.

when she opened the door to leave for school, she caught her next door enemy suspiciously sprawled across the hood of her car.

"hey!" she slung her bag over her shoulder, pulled the front door shut and practically ran towards him. with a sigh she huffed, "get off of my car chris."

chris jumped down and held his hands up in the universal i'm innocent pose, even though his smirk made him look anything but. besides, she'd known him since kindergarten; the boy had never been innocent a day in his life.

"what's in your hand?" valentine asked, tilting her head to the side.

"nothing," chris put the hand in question behind his back. "god, you are so paranoid."

valentine stopped in front of him, squinting up at his face. an eyebrow raise told her just how ridiculous he thought she was.

from all of the interactions they'd had, valentine could tell that the narrowing of his eyes meant that chris was sizing her up, and that they were about to argue about the most recent annoyance he'd put on her. and when he was bright-eyed like he was right now, his blue eyes practically twinkling with mischief, she knew that she was screwed. because mischievous chris always won.

she poked him in the chest. "what did you do to my car?"

"i didn't do anything to your car, per se."

"per se?"

"woah. watch your filthy mouth anderson."

she rolled her eyes, which made his mouth slide into a grin before he said, "this has been fun, and i love that you're listening to dominic fike right now, but i have to go."

"chris-"

he turned and walked away from her like she hadn't been speaking. just walked to his house in that relaxed overconfident way of his. when he reached his porch, he opened the door and yelled to her over his shoulder, "have a good day val!"

that couldn't be good.

because there was no way chris sturniolo legitimately wanted valentine to have a good day. she glanced down at her car, apprehensive about even opening the door.

see, chris and valentine were enemies in a no holds barred, full on war over the one available parking spot on their end of the street. he usually won, but only because he was a cheater. he thought it was funny to reserve the spot for himself by leaving things in the space that she wasn't strong enough to move.

but valentine was the one winning for once, because yesterday she'd had the brilliant idea to call the city after he'd decided to leave his car in the spot for three days in a row. because of this, christopher had earned himself a parking ticket.

valentine checked all four tires before climbing into her car and buckling her seatbelt. she heard chris laugh, and when she leaned down to glare at him through the passenger window, his front door slammed shut.

then she saw what he had found so funny.

the parking ticket was now on her car, stuck to the middle of the windshield with clear tape that was impossible to see through. layers and layers of what appeared to be commercial grade packing tape. she got out of the car and tried to pry up a corner with her finger nail, but all of the edges had been solidly flattened down.

ok, chris had won again.

bf whos not my bf COULD be my bf soon and thats so 🤞🤞🤞😝😝😝👅👅👅

i litch love new girl so bad rn🙏🏼🙏🏼