𝟎𝟎𝟓.❝ little val❞

CHAPTER FIVE !❝ little val❞(real life) !tw: vomit and underaged drinking🤞🤞

CHAPTER FIVE !
❝ little val❞
(real life) !
tw: vomit and underaged drinking🤞🤞

"you're not going to knock?"

chris stopped with his hand on the front door knob and looked at valentine like she was from another planet. "why would i knock?"

"because it isn't your house?"

"but it's george's; i've been here a hundred times." he pushed the front door open. "and we're going to a party in the basement, not a wine tasting in the formal dining room. the butler doesn't need to announce our arrival this time."

"i know that you idiot."

he grinned and gestured for valentine to go ahead of him. she stepped into the fancy foyer, feeling the butterflies swarm in her stomach. she kind of wanted to go home, despite knowing that jack would be there.

"relax vali."

chris was looking at her as if he knew how nervous she was, and the tone of his voice told her that he was actually trying to make her feel better. that seems like a stretch, valentine thought, he's probably enjoying watching me squirm.

"no one calls me vali." her mom had, but since she wasn't there, valentine couldn't count her anymore.

"then i have the perfect pet name for you already."

"no. i hate it."

"oh you're such a liar." he nudged her arm with his elbow. "and you can call me chrissy if you want."

valentine couldn't laugh at that; he was so ridiculous. although, it was nice that he was trying to make her feel better. "i will not want to do that, like, ever."

he walked over to a door and opened it, noise flooding towards them from the bottom of the stairs. "ready to go down?"

not at all. "hey- don't ditch me until i find jack, okay?"

"call me chrissy and i totally won't."

she snorted. "fine. if you ditch me chrissy, i will stab you with the keg tap."

"where is he?"

chris gave valentine a look as they stood near the keg. "we've only been here for ten minutes, chill. he's here somewhere."